Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

favourite faithless track

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I've been listening a lot to faithless's drifting away the past few days. I think thats one of the best tracks they do. God is a DJ comes close to second. Whats your favourite faithless track?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Depends on my mood.
  • Options
    the version of 'One Step Too Far feat Dido' on the latest album is beautiful! much better than the version they released on the single, and God Is A DJ & Insomnia are deffo classics too!
  • Options
    Insomnia, God is a DJ and One step too far :cool:
  • Options
    so difficult, i love salva mea when i'm pilled up, when i saw them live 'we come one' was an experience although not brilliant otherwise, but i'm going to go with god is a dj out of dancy ones and crazy english summer out of chilled ones :)
  • Options
    Reverence? Really chilling, some of the best rapping Maxi Jazz does, and a great melody.

Killer's Lullaby? Again, amazing rapping, probably missing a key melody, the kind of thing that makes God is a DJ and Insomnia so amazing.

But one of those two. :)
  • Options
    Ahhh Faithless:D I luv em!! would absolutly love to see them live but never get the chance!

My all time fave has to be God is a Dj!
    Then, Salva Mea, We come one, Insomnia, Drifting Away and Sexual Animal! They're my faves! Oh and the one of the cruel intentions soundtrack-forget what its called!:p
  • Options
    One Step Too Far feat Dido, and God is a DJ are brilliant, but We Come One is excellent. faithless are really good. love em!:D
  • Options
    Insomnia, we come one, god is a dj, i cant have just one favourite faithless track!!!

*thinks about getting home from work to listen to faithless albums.......