Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

just about to tip over the edge?`

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i seriously just want to up and go and leave my life behind for a while...i really can't cope!

I've spent all day trying to sort benefits out, with a advicer who wasn't exactly helpful, and then i find out that my rent hasn't been paid (its paid a bit like housing benefit but differently) for my new flat - which i move into on monday. So i had to spend hours trying to hassle my social worker to sort it out. I was having a down day as it was, and i said something last night which upset my boyfriend so i'm feeling really crap for that, and i'm trying to find people to help me move on monday cos i can't lift anything due to me having an op 2 weeks ago - which i'm still sore from. I had a supposed friend joke around that he was going to help and that got me really pissed off, my finances are so bad i'm struggling to find money to feed myself. i've had and am having problems with my housemates. i've run out of minutes on my phone so i can't call anyone to talk to them. all my uni friends are away for the summer...

I spoke to my dr yesterday and she wants me to come back on monday

i don't want to end up in hospital again but i feel like i'm gonna crack

help!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there twisted_trinity :wave:

Today sounds very stressful! No wonder you're feeling overwhelmed.

What do you do when you get stressed? Any strategies that have worked for you in the past? Just taking some time out for yourself when you've been so busy and frustrated can help. If you're short of ideas try some inspiration

If you can, try and take things one at a time - perhaps start by talking to your boyfriend - things might not be as bad as you think?

Good luck with it all - you're doing lots of the right things in getting support from your social worker, GP and us :) just keep posting to let us know how you get on. Take care