Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

friendship........

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i dont know if this is in the right place sorry if it isnt

i have a friend who is also my exgirlfriend we went with each other when we were 12 we stoped seening each other but stayed friends she now as a boyfriend and a kid her and her boyfriend are having relationship problems they broke up and she started texting me saying did i see it as anything when we were going with each i said that we were kids i cant remeber what she said after that i think she didnt say nothing

her and her boyfriend got back together and she hasnt said anything about the text but we have been texting each other more just chating and stuff when we see each other face to face we flirt its not loads just a bit she has been feeling abit down cuase her and her boyfriend are on and of so ive been saying nice things to cheer her up

i think thats it i dont see her as a girlfriend just as a friend but i think i might have a wee crush on her

Comments

• Options
    To be fair relationships at 12 are very different compared to relationships later in life.
  • Options
    just be honist with her...thats the best thing...relationships are different when u r 12 from when you are adults...but she deserves to know how you feel as you deserve to kno how she feels...and if it is only a crush and a small one nothing would come of it unless you too wanted it too.