Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bikini hair removal and stuff

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ever since i started shaving down there i have had problems - i get horrible ingrown hairs and i've tried everything to stop this and nothing works. So i tryed hair removal cream, and it didn't work. So i tryed waxing, and ended up with more ingrown hairs than before! I went to a salon to have waxing done, but they would only do the bikini line :( and it didn't last very long either!

So, i have wanted to have a red heart shaped bush for a really long time (don't ask why, i just seem to think its a cool idea!), and i've finally found some stencils and red dye especially for down there...

but i'm still at a loss as to how to get it heart shaped! any ideas??

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure there are salons around that will do waxing more on request, I guess all you can do is keep asking. If they'll do a hollywood (no hair) or a brazilian, I'm not sure why they wouldn't do something a bit more than just the normal bikini wax.

You could contact these people http://www.returntoglory.co.uk/Client/Flawless-Waxing_411_ServiceHome.aspx
  • Options
    £55 is a bit much for a bikini wax even if i did have the money!
  • Options
    Wether you get a wax or shave you should exfoliate the area after to prevent nasty ingrown hairs. I've got exfoliating gloves which work a treat, every time you have a bath or shower just have a little rub (ahem) and it should improve the situation.
    Hope this helps a little

:D
  • Options
    I'm surprised that salons aren't more like tattoo artists. I would think a heart shape would be like a feather in one's cap! Something they can photo and post in the window for other clients to see... ha.
  • Options
    they meantioned it on eastenders last night...kinda makes me think its trashy, but i still want it...
  • Options
    Sorry, I gotta ask but... a red heart bush?? As in you want it dyed red??? Or am I missing something?