Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Female squirting...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay guys me and my bf were discussing this a few nights ago for a laugh (after getting sent a video on my phone of a girl squirting everywhere, btw it wasnt meant for me this vid clip! haha)

It got us thinking and we did a bit of research online. We found this article saying how to make a girl squirt. We both read it through and thought we would give it a try.

The article basically said about fingering the g spot constanlty and using the tounge on the clit...

So we read it through and tired it and to my amazement it did work!

It was very strange as when me and my bf do foreplay he uses his fingers in lots of different motions, because this was the same motion the whole time it was totally amazing just on my g spot...

I lost count on the amount of orgasms I had... then towards the end I could feel my self needing to wee. On the site it said to ignore this and this is the bit when you go faster and faster...

about 40 secs later it was such a strange feeling, I cant explain tbh.... it felt like I was having a wee but it was such a nice feeling. My bf didnt take his fingers out so this so called female squirt didnt go everywhere but my bf said he felt it shoot out on his fingers and it dripped everywhere :blush:

It was so strange but great at the same time. We tried it again and it did work again but not that much came out....

I just wanna know if this has happend to anyone else planned or if it happend by mistake?
What you thought of it?
Did your bf like it?

I wasnt sure about my bf and his reaction tbh... but he said he loved it and really enjoyed getting me all excitied like that. I'm sorry for going on it's just I wanted to talk about it and share this strange expereince, I mean it's summat you cant really say to your mum at the dinner table lol!

Comments

• Options
    I used to do it alot, but havent done it in ages dissapointingly.. i think its cos i've changed my technique...... anyway.

The only time i did it in front of a guy, he loved it, and i'm sure your bf did as well. I used to love doing it, think i might have to start trying again. :chin:
  • Options
    Well, thanks for that!

congrats, I suppose.
  • Options
    :eek: Sounds good to me!
  • Options
    I have tried to do this and failed everytime so far :D I think I need the help from someone with long fingers :D either that or I'm defective..although I think some ladies just can't do it :(
  • Options
    Many can and many cant. So I have heard, only witnessed it the once myself.
  • Options
    done it :)
  • Options
    Only had a girl do it once and it reminded me of the Alien from Alien. I was expecting a little mouth to come out.
  • Options
    Doesn't appeal to me, wouldn't really want to do it at all :no:
  • Options
    Interesting feedback!

I've heard people can get it from doing reverse cowgirl. The only problem I find now is that my bf wants me to squirt all the time and its hard work haha. Felt like I was gonna pass out last time.
    It just works for me constatly rubbing the g spot. I cant do it my self because of the angle.

I find it amazing but I only want to do it a few times a month now I think now that I know I can have it done.

If people are not sure all I would say is give it a go, if you dont like it you never have to try again!

I just found it bizzare because I really thought I needed a wee and this thick liquid came out of my hole (where us ladies wee wee!) sorry I dont know technical names lol.

My bf loved it and said he buzzes off it like I do when he comes from me doing oral or hand job ;)
  • Options
    I'd love to make my gf do that! I can make her come w/my penis but I'd love to make her really come hard. The best she ever did was when I was inside her and she was fingering her clit. I loved that but I want to learn how to touch her in the best ways but she won't show me :( I think she's embarrassed or satisfied with the way things are.
  • Options
    Most women can do it,it all depends on how you or your partner are doing it there are many diff ways to make a woman squirt,some women just get alot wetter where as some litraly squirt like a guy and a small few can quite litraly shoot it half way across the room,the main part to focus on is the g-spot mainly because its a sexual gland that once aroused it reacts the same way a guys penis does,it can swell up just before,if you use 2 fingers and tap the g-spot slow at 1st them get faster and faster while you press down just above the pubic bone it usualy works,oh and when you get that feeling as though your going to pee just relax and let it happen you won't pee it just feels that way because your using the same muscles,above all else have fun:D
  • Options
    i can remember the first time i had my face ..gushed on...quite simply ..amazing......:thumb:
  • Options
    me and my partner have started making me come
    and its amazing
    he loves it when i gush all over his hands and i feel like my whole body is in cloud 9 and the sensations of it is unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Didn't know that could happen to a chick! Sounds fucking awesome, cheers for the info.
    *Runs off to try it out on the misses*
  • Options
    its amazing ur missus will love u if

you make her all wet and juiceyy lol
    and just be gentle and nice to her vagina
    even have sex before hand depending on how long he goes for
    and when my bf makes me come i stimulate my clit and he pokes or fucks me with a dildo and while doing the poking he strokes my g-spot and bobs ya uncle im on the way to come
  • Options
    this is amazing, me and my bf researched this about 2months ago, tried it and succeded on our first attempt, my bf loved it so much we spent the whole day in bed and i must have done it maybe 20 or so times. i can orgasm very easily which helps (not all women can do it, and thise who orgasm easily will almost certainly achieve it). we have filmed it aswell, which when we watch it back looks awesome. we do this regularly, and i can do it every times, only takes me about 2minutes to do it, so my boyf doesnt have arm ache lol.
  • Options
    with me in takes like ten minutes

but glad my boyfreind can keep up
    hes got good arm strengh
    yes but its great i still havent sussed the tecchnique properly but
    i can say done more than what most couples done were up for experimenting loads of things
  • Options
    only did it once, cant get it to happen again!
  • Options
    i've heard of this before and talked bout it, but don't think i'd be able to do it and don't really fancy the concept of something coming out of me that's like wee, but each to their own!
  • Options
    Closing this now as it's an old thread - it's worth having a look at the date on a thread before replying. If you'd like to carry on talking about this, feel free to start a new thread :)
This discussion has been closed.