Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

finger in bum

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i know its sounds funny lol

when i was with a girl she was giving me a bj and she put her finger up my bum sorry i dont know what other way to put it lol at the time i didnt care i was really drunk but thinking about it now is that normal for a girl to do that

as it happened to the guys on here or as a girl on here did it before

Comments

• Options
    Loooads of people do it, and frankly its up to you whether you get her to do it again or not. If it feels good, and its not hurting anybody then why not.
  • Options
    Ive had it done, just before the moment of no return, and found it to be amazing.
  • Options
    I've done it to all of the guys i've been with and have had good reports back, once i hit the g-spot! :D
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »
    I've done it to all of the guys i've been with and have had good reports back, once i hit the g-spot! :D

:D
  • Options
    And for the love of god tell her if you have had a curry or chili if it looks like its a BJ night. A buddy of mine had it done to him once after a jungle curry and he never saw the poor girl again.
  • Options
    And for the love of god tell her if you have had a curry or chili if it looks like its a BJ night. A buddy of mine had it done to him once after a jungle curry and he never saw the poor girl again.

Pahahaa ewwww!

Tbh I dont think i'd ever have the guts to do it, unless the guy asked.
  • Options
    Would it really effect the cum that quickly in the course of a night?
  • Options
    I don't know MrG - It was not really the taste of it, more the part where he shit all over her hand.
  • Options
    Yeah well assuming he didnt, I was thinking about the taste.
  • Options
    I mentioned it to my bf and he wasnt keen one bit! I respected his view any everything but he then said he didnt want me to think he was gay!
    Thats what a lot of lads tend to think that anal play is for the gay boys when in fact lots of people do it to their bf's!
    He eventally agreed and we havent looked back since. He loves it, although he would never mention it to his mates or anyone... its like its our little secret and that were doing something naughty.
    I remember the first time I did it to him, I used lots of lube to help ease my 1 finger in haha. He screamed like a girl but within a min he climaxed and he said it was one of the best feelings ever.
    I think it's fun to do but dont do it all the time...
    But lads do have this thing about it being ''gay'' so I wouldnt worry at all! its normal... it's just you dont hear a lad boast about getting it done to their mates hehe
  • Options
    I would screech like a girl if somone put their finger up me arse

not interested at all ^^
  • Options
    I would screech like a girl if somone put their finger up me arse

not interested at all ^^

Dude, its a finger - not fisting. :lol:

And you don't have to be gay to enjoy it. It will give you a very intense orgasm if the finger manipulates your G spot - probably more intense than you have ever had.
  • Options
    I'm glad someone raised this, I have questions about this.

I've never done it to anyone before, but my bloke has kind of hinted he would like me to do it to him. I'm totally open to trying it, but have never done it before so am kind of nervous about getting it right! Ideally I would ask him at that moment whether he wants me to do it or not, but I also get the feeling he doesn't want me to ask as that would kind of spoil the magic, he wants me to just go for it. Eek. I think I might have to get some dutch courage.

So, how do I go about it? Technique advice would be much appreciated. Do you just use one finger? And do you just go straight in there quickly, or ease it in gently?

(I realise that last bit might sound silly, but I have found on the few occasions I have been bummed, it hurts less if they just push it straight in, and taking time trying to be gentle prolongs the pain.)
  • Options
  • Options
    that site is amazing!
  • Options
    The topic of this thread just makes me laugh :)

I would say, go slow to start with!
  • Options
    Hah love that site!
  • Options
    I don't know MrG - It was not really the taste of it, more the part where he shit all over her hand.

:lol:
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    And you don't have to be gay to enjoy it. It will give you a very intense orgasm if the finger manipulates your G spot - probably more intense than you have ever had.

Indeed.

:yes:
  • Options
  • Options
    sneer wrote: »

I dont get it, you just slide down the stairs on a mattress while teabagging?? :eek2:
  • Options
    with butter on your nuts

I used to love sliding down the stairs when i was a kid but yeah I don't think its a real thing :D the idea just made me lol
  • Options
    Ive never done this before, and my boyfriend or my ex never mentioned anything about liking it. I think my boyfriend would probably have a fit if i did this, its really not his thing!
  • Options
    Just go in slowly and make sure you use lube to help ease it in.
    Use one finger to start with! make sure your nails are trimmed hehe.
    Just ask him if he likes it when your doing it, there is only one way to find out.
    When I do it to my bf I tend to be doing oral on him then about half way thru do the finger up the bum.
    It's good to do tbh if you want it to end quick, trust me they come very quickly if you are wanking them or sucking them off whilst putting your one finger up the bum. This is what I have found anyway but all lads are different!
  • Options
    that's great, thanks for the advice and the link Teagan.

The only problem seems to be that getting the lube out will spoil the surprise somewhat, and from the little hints he's given me about it, he wants it to be a surprise. Hmmm.
  • Options
    jamelia wrote: »
    that's great, thanks for the advice and the link Teagan.

The only problem seems to be that getting the lube out will spoil the surprise somewhat, and from the little hints he's given me about it, he wants it to be a surprise. Hmmm.

Blindfold?
  • Options
    i have found an even better version of that site, wipi-edia (not wiki)

latex gloves are often a good idea too, with lube, it makes a very smooth entry
  • Options
    Why dont you have the lube at the side ready, put it in a little dish or something then when your ready put your finger in it quicky and do the deed!
  • Options
    haha i always get funny looks from the cashier when i'm buying rubber gloves n lube at Sainsburys :p
  • Options
    LOL!!!
    I'd love to go to the supermarket and just buy loads of things like a toilet brush, gloves, electric toothbrush, lube and loads of condoms and a pregnacy test! I would just wanna see the workers face lol