Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

good looking blokes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi every1, this is for the girls. Right, as every1 is probably aware, some blokes get intimidated by good looking girls and find it hard 2 talk to them etc now i was wondering if its the same with u girls, do u get intimidated by good looking blokes?do u find it hard 2 strike up conversation with them and get all shy? just wondering what every1 thinks about it
cheers

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, yes, most of us do.
    Well, I do anyway.....Thus the name..
    Apparently i'm "quite attractive" as says one of my guy mates, but i dont hink guys would be intimitdated by it, they r more intimidated by my loudness !! hehe (although i am actually shy!)
    god, writing this has just made me realise how much of a contradiction i am! lol
    but yeah, i am extrememly nervous around good looking guys !
    i think most gils are, or that could just be me ?! i wouldn't know !hehe
    Byeeee ! xXx Beth xXx
    the attraction of a guy for me is his personality. i can be kind of nervous when i speak to people that i like but usually that goes away once i get comfortable with them. a persons looks might be a bit distracting but dont affect how i act around them.
    Yeh I do actually because I think that they're going to want someone better than me so I get nervous.
    I like to look at good looking blokes but the majority of them have bad personalities! All up themselves like there god or summit!!
    I don't particularly get shy around them but I do feel insecure around some. Having said that I managed to pull some good looking guy on Thursday and just have a giggle with a couple more *gorgeous* guys (one in particualr *swoon*) while retaining my flirty and relaxed attitude...then again I was pissed. :rolleyes: :p
    Under normal conditions I would probably let my mate have him as she is pretty confident and will have anyone.
    I dont usually get intimidated as such by good lookin blokes, all you gotta remember is your as good looking as them :D
    Originally posted by LacyMay2k
    I dont usually get intimidated as such by good lookin blokes, all you gotta remember is your as good looking as them :D

LMAO.

It all depends on your own personal definition of good looking doesn't it?
    When i first met my boyfriend i didnt think hge was beautiful or drop dead sexy i did fancy him though. I didnt like his personality and attitute towards me at first. i had just joined st john ambulance adults and everyone was a considerable amount older than me. he would take the mick and make fun but i had feeling for him :confused:

i would ofeten argue with him and he got to know me before we stareted going out like i got a rough idea of what he was like.
    after about 2 months of knowing him he would use a lot of sarcasm and i didnt like him much while i was out after my prom he was out we kissed and since we have been going out of course his attitude changed :D

we got on really well although the more i started to like him and fall in love with him the more difficult it was to talk to him and i went through a time where i agreed with everything he said. I now tell him exactly what im thinking and how much he can be annoying. i dont think its looks but sometimes it cxan be the wau they are with you or how much you like them. in the past tjhough ive never had problems witrh talking to good-looking guys (only if i really fancy them or really like them and would see myself going out with them.) ;):):D