Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

SHIT, First time sex!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok heres the deal;

-I'm 16 female
-Have a boyfriend whos 24
-Just lost my virginity to him
-He's not a virgin
-Didn't use a condom
-We didn't go all the way to the end

I've only just thort about STD's, the only thing that crossed my mind at the time was pregnancy and stuff, not STD'S now i'm home I'm worried that because he's had sexual partners before me, Shit man, I'm just worried what if I have something.

Do I talk to him about it or my mum? Or shall I just go and get a test?

Any advice greatly appreciated! :banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Id go and get a test.

In future Id also suggest using a condom.
    MrG wrote: »
    Id go and get a test.

And make sure he goes and gets a test as well.
    if you are in a serious relationship with this guy u should feel you can talk to him about it. Before u do it again make sure you have a good talk about stds and pregnancy "don't worry, i'll pull out/stop before i cum" doesnt count as contraception so don't let him use that line on you. In the mean time a trip to the GUM clinic is advisable, but be aware that you will probably have to wait a couple of weeks for your first set of results then have to return in three months to be re-checked coz certain STDs don't show up straight away after contracting them.

Sex is a good part of a relationship, but only if you are both ready, and if the issues of pregnancy and STDs aren't adressed, then you aren't ready til it's been seriously considered by both parties. :)
    Thanks guys
    You wanna talk it thru with your bf... explain that you are a bit concerned about having unprotected sex in the near future. If he loves you then he will understand and let it be a one off.
    GUM clincs are very helpful and they can see if you have caught an STI. The chances of you getting pregnant are low but it can happen to some girls because the pre cum contains sperm!
    Just be carefull hun and perhaps you could do with going on the pill now that you are sexually active.
    It's a bit embarrsing going to the gum clinic and docs but they are there to help you!
    I hope things work out x
    I went to a clinic place to ask when would i be able to get a pregnancy test, she said i have to wait till i've missed a period which could be a while so I'm just going to have to wait and see, she also said i could go to a different place down the road and take a emergency contraceptive pill but I don't want to :( I want to know if I'm pregnant and If I am then I will consider keeping it...
    MrG wrote: »
    Id go and get a test.

Yeah I would of liked to then, but I was pissed out of my face ... I can barely remember it, thats why I can't tell my mum either, because she would tell my brothers and no joke they would kill him :/
    ok heres the deal:

- your boyfriend is a creep. a 16 year old with 24? That's a bit sad.
    - you are apparently not mature enough to have sex if you don't think about contraception
    Hmm I think the emegency pill would have come in handy here but it's too late now..
    it's up to you what you do at the end of the day but you dont want to have a child at 16, your still a child yourself!
    Are you still with your bf?
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    ok heres the deal:

- you are apparently not mature enough to have sex if you don't think about contraception

He is not a fucking creep, ffs why do people always judge, I was asking for advise not for you to judge my boyfriend. Not mature enough? If you read my comment you moron then you'll see it was not a matter of maturaty, I actually carry a condom in my purse for times like those but being in the drunk state that I was I obviously didn't think about it then, also I didn't really think I'd be doing it that night as he had his friends over first! So don't fucking say I don't think about contraception because thats bullshit.
    Hmm I think the emegency pill would have come in handy here but it's too late now..
    it's up to you what you do at the end of the day but you dont want to have a child at 16, your still a child yourself!
    Are you still with your bf?

Yeh I'm still with him
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    ok heres the deal:

To be fair, there was no need for this reply - nicebutdim nailed it and you do come across as really judgemental.
    I actually carry a condom in my purse for times like those but being in the drunk state that I was I obviously didn't think about it then

If there was anyone to blame, I would have largely lain the blame with your boyfriend.

At 24, he should be old enough and mature enough to know better than to fuck you without a condom and he should have stopped anything sexual until he had sorted out the contraception first. He may have been drunk too but he has had far more experience with booze than what you have had .. and being under the influence is no excuse.

I hope you're okay though.
    Teagan wrote: »
    If there was anyone to blame, I would have largely lain the blame with your boyfriend.

At 24, he should be old enough and mature enough to know better than to fuck you without a condom and he should have stopped anything sexual until he had sorted out the contraception first. He may have been drunk too but he has had far more experience with booze than what you have had .. and being under the influence is no excuse.

I hope you're okay though.

Thanks Teagan, but one thing he wasn't drunk, he had had a couple but he drove me home afterwards so he wasn't drunk :no:
    Thanks Teagan, but one thing he wasn't drunk, he had had a couple but he drove me home afterwards so he wasn't drunk :no:

I'm not sure if him being sober makes it worse or not .. but I am sure that you have learnt your lesson, love.

You know, it just takes a small slip like this and your life can change forever - and not necessarily for the better. There is so much life to live and experience, don't let a moment of risky passion ruin it for you. *hugs*
    Hmm well if your still together hopefully he will support you.
    Maybe you should talk to him and say next time you want to use something as you feel uncomftable not using... If he loves you then he will understand.

I do feel for you hun because you were pissed but you need to be responsable! Hopefully you wont be pregnant and it will be a warning for the future not to have unprotected sex
    x