Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

advise please?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi, my name is Chris. Me and my Ex Girlfriend just got back together, and we have talked about sex befor and she dosent want to use condoms. She also dosent want to get the pill either because she dosent want to go to planet parenthood and get an exam. is there any other option that I could use? I am ok with not using a condom.. but i just cant deal with having a kid at my age. i just graduated from highschool so money is kind of tight for me as it is.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why doesnt she want to go to go get the pill? Its nothing scary, you go in, say you want to go on the pill, they give you a blood pressure test, give you some lecture about still using condoms incase of STI's, and thats it. There are other forms of contraception as well but she'll still have to go to the clinic either way.
    If she isn't mature enough to go and get herself sorted out with using contraception then she probably isn't mature enough to be having sex. Yes there are other methods but they all require going to a doctor and many are much more invasive - such as the coil or the implant.

If your going to have sex then you should always use a condom (unless your actively trying for a baby)
    ischer wrote: »
    hi, my name is Chris. Me and my Ex Girlfriend just got back together, and we have talked about sex befor and she dosent want to use condoms. She also dosent want to get the pill either because she dosent want to go to planet parenthood and get an exam. is there any other option that I could use? I am ok with not using a condom.. but i just cant deal with having a kid at my age. i just graduated from highschool so money is kind of tight for me as it is.

Dude, you are just this close to be a Class A wanker if you proceed with sex without suitable protection. Apart from unwanted pregancy, condoms are a major guard against almost all STDs, including HIV. By not going on the pill, which is almost 99% effective against unwanted pregnancy, your girlfriend is showing a remarkable lack of maturity and understanding of the implications. If she isn't prepared to be responsible, watch your back because she certainly isn't mature enough to have a relationship with. Lets just hope you don't post in a few months time, "Oh my girlfriends pregnant. What do I do?". :yeees:
    Wyetry wrote: »
    If she isn't mature enough to go and get herself sorted out with using contraception then she probably isn't mature enough to be having sex. Yes there are other methods but they all require going to a doctor and many are much more invasive - such as the coil or the implant.

If your going to have sex then you should always use a condom (unless your actively trying for a baby)

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
    Are you even seriously considering actually sleeping with this girl???!!!:eek:

Mate,come one.
    She blatently wants a kid and you are gonna be the unwilling and unready father if you start shagging her without any kind of protection.
    Its happened to my mate and now hes got a kid on the way.
    Don't give in to having sex with no protection just cos she wants to, its your choice just as much as it is hers, speak to her seriously about it.
    The Leaf wrote: »
    Are you even seriously considering actually sleeping with this girl???!!!:eek:

Mate,come one.
    She blatently wants a kid and you are gonna be the unwilling and unready father if you start shagging her without any kind of protection.
    Its happened to my mate and now hes got a kid on the way.

Even though it does happen i think you may be jumping the gun abit. Some people are just naive when it comes to this stuff, thinking its no big deal not to have any protection. Or she could just be nervous going to the planned parent hood, espcially if its the local one as its the added chance that you may see someone that you know.

Just talk to her, maybe to make her feel less un-comfortable you could go with her, or get one of her mates to go with her. If shes stupid enough to think she can have unprotective sex with no risks then you need to talk to her, make her see the massives of re-procussions this could have on the both f you. If she still doesnt see sense, shes obviously not mature enough to be in a sexual realtionship yet.