Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

fake tan..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am 33.5 weeks pregnant. feel like a big pale frump and want to get over this. Any ideas?

I want to use some fake tan as the sunbed is now out of bounds (i do not want a lecture, thanks)

Recommend?

I was told loreal gel is good, any others?

Thanks.

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I don't have a solution to the fake tan, but getting my hair cut a couple of weeks ago made me feel so much better :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't have a solution to the fake tan, but getting my hair cut a couple of weeks ago made me feel so much better :)

Done that last week haha and I have my nails done anyway. Hmm.
    Depends how orange you want to be.
    Thats why i'm askin for a good one you twonk
    St Tropez daily moisturiser is good, Dove, Xen Tan, Fake Bake have all had really good reviews too :)

Maybe go for a St Tropez or Fake Bake spray tan as a treat instead of doing it yourself :)

Fake tan doesn't have to make you orange...hence the question about good fake tans. So get off your fake tan high horse and don't reply if you haven't got anything constructive to say!
    I've read St Moriz from TJ Hughes (Boyes sell it too for the same price) is quite good even though it's only about £3. I hadn't heard of the brand until I saw it in store but since I've read it's just as good as the £20+ ones.
    piecesofme wrote: »
    Fake tan doesn't have to make you orange...hence the question about good fake tans. So get off your fake tan high horse and don't reply if you haven't got anything constructive to say!

i agree, honestly that guy makes the most pointless advice posts iv ever seen on this board :p

i dont use fake tan because i WOULD go orange (casper skin here) but my best friend is a huge fan of fake bake and it looks really good and natural on her :]
    Superdrug have a good range of own-brand fake tans, and they dry in minutes too. They cost about £4 and do the job well :)
    I recommed johnsons holiday skin. Its like a mostiriser, but gives a light tan, and builds up each time you use it. It made me feel great and it also feels lovely.
    piecesofme wrote: »

you gotta laugh.
    how stupid.
    you gotta laugh.
    how stupid.

What, I'm stupid?! :confused:
    ooh, i quoted the wrong thing there, i meant the other guy who says stupid things. Im new to this so yanoo. Sorry :)

:lol: that doesnt really help!