Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

is it only me ...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is it only me that dont like the way they have changed the site i think its crap now i havent been on in ages but i logged on to this so WOT HAPPENED TO THE OLD SITE WE ALL NO AND LOVE?????:mad: :( :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Whats so bad about the new board then? It looks almost exactly the same..The only difference being it works better and faster. It also has more cool stuff.
  • Options
    Oh stop your whingeing. We got over that ages ago, you get used to it eventually.
  • Options
    I agree with Turtle we had these complaints when it changed most people have forgotten there ever was any changes made those who hated it have got to like it. It changed for the better as you go along you will see that it is better if not dont come here. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I like it but there's one thing that's annoying me. I don't know if other people have this problem but if I'm reading a thread and then I press back up at the top of my internet, instead of taking me to the board I was just looking at, it takes me back to one with older thread titles on, ie. it doesn't contain the new ones. It's really pissing me off!! Anyone know what's gone wrong?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pink Soda
    I like it but there's one thing that's annoying me. I don't know if other people have this problem but if I'm reading a thread and then I press back up at the top of my internet, instead of taking me to the board I was just looking at, it takes me back to one with older thread titles on, ie. it doesn't contain the new ones. It's really pissing me off!! Anyone know what's gone wrong?

It takes you back to the page you were on, exactly as it was like when you were on as it hasn't updated it. Once you press the 'Back' button, hit the 'Refresh' button :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Pink Soda

When you hit back, IE loads a cached version of the page, which means it doesn't check for the latest version on thesite. So you need to use the link rather than hitting the back button.

This could be changed by setting the forums to not be cached in IE, something that would need to be done by ronnie reg. But to tell you the truth it's only a minor niggle
  • Options
    yeah I know it's kind of minor but it's annoying because it means either having to press back then refresh or going to forum jump and clicking the forum name again.
    It didn't used to do it with the old boards though :(