Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Immuno Strength drug

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondering if anyone is using this drug?

I've read a woman in the USA that it cured her Atrophie Blanche.

Or does it cure anything else?

Atrophie Blanche is a kind of scar/rare disease that doesn't heal and is caused by ulcers. If I get another ulcer on top of it, it will be very painful (just hope I don't get another one!!)

Comments

• Options
    Soph001Soph001 Posts: 105 The Mix Convert
    Hi,
    Is that the actual name of the drug you're wondering about? I can't seem to find out anything about it.
    I hope you're not suffering too much from Atrophie Blanche anyway, and that you find the info you're looking for.
    Sophie
  • Options
    Hi

Yes it is the actualy name of the drug.

Can't find anything about it?

Type it in to Google!!
  • Options
    Soph001 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Is that the actual name of the drug you're wondering about? I can't seem to find out anything about it.
    I hope you're not suffering too much from Atrophie Blanche anyway, and that you find the info you're looking for.
    Sophie

Sophie, after that rather unhelpful reply from Mr.Ferrari09 who could have been kind enough to provide you more information on it considering he was the one asking for assistance, it is confusing to 'Google it' because the actual brand name is "Immuno Strength" - rather than an 'immuno strength drug' which would return information that is completely different.

Basically, its an immune booster for immune deficiency for frequent chronic colds and flu, chemotherapy and swollen lymph nodes. Its based largely on Echinacea which you can get in health shops and which people often use to ward off colds and flu (Echinacea).
  • Options
    Soph001Soph001 Posts: 105 The Mix Convert
    I see, thanks Teagan. Mr.Ferrari09, I'm sure you've read the information on the sales sites, and I'm sure you also know not to trust these websites entirely. It is unlikely to do any harm if it's based on Echinacea and Ginseng etc - ingredients people often believe do them good.

On the other hand, if you're looking for surefire proof rather than some hope, the person I'd trust most to tell you the truth about it is your doctor. Sorry I can't be more help - I hope someone comes along with some anecdotes to tell you either about Atrophie Blanche or the drug!
  • Options
    I had heard that for some people Echinacea can have a detrimental effect on the immune system. Can't remember where I had heard that though...will try and look it up!

I thought this was spam tbh
  • Options
    Think I'll forget about this drug and stick to my Vitamin C and Zinc tablets.