Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Ket and Pills?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it safe together??

Comments

• Options
    I've taken them together many times, and have always found it quite a lot of fun. There is an increased risk when doing the two together, but as long as you are sensible about it, and don't go overboard. especially with the K, it should all go swimmingly. :)

Beware its slightly addictive qualities though.
  • Options
    Yes they are safe together as long, as mindless said, u dont do too much k.

Just a small line will do the trick. A small line of K while ur fucked does wonders in my opinion.
    Its also excellent on the cumdown, and makes ur cumdown not so bad. As it works a little bit like a anti depressant on ur brain, which is actually good because it causes less damage to ur brain
  • Options
    Special K - aka - Donkey Dust:

I heard someone say, "Only Fools & Horses take that stuff"

-made me :D
  • Options
    ket on it's own is fab, but pills just heighten the experience and fucks you up-FANTASTIC! Every week i mix pills, ket, coke, speed, weed and vodka....i find it a very good combination!:) :)
  • Options
    LMAO at ketaminebaby, you go gal :D

Yes I like them toghether, usually K later in the night, but as stated in smallish amounts.
  • Options
    Personaly I dont touch K any more, I can only get dirty sqwater K so I dont.

Anyway as for K and pills, I've never found them a great combo, they are safe to mix though, be VERY sure that your not drinking booze with K though!
    As for it working as an antidepressant, Hmmmm I'm really not sure about that, the reason K helps some people on the comedown is that its a disasociative, which means that you have less conection with your body, thus the K-hole.
    As others have mentioned it is addictive so dont do it too often.