Home Travel & Free Time
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW TV pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Bruno

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone been to see this yet?

If you have, do you reckon it's worth going to see?
:chin:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nutter wrote: »
    Anyone been to see this yet?

If you have, do you reckon it's worth going to see?
    :chin:

It only came out (har har) today, didn't it?! I have tickets for Sunday - and I can't wait! Depends if you like the humour - if easy offended, I would probably avoid by all accounts.
    If easily offended, it should be compulsory viewing. ;)
    I saw it last night. It's funny and I'd say definitely worth watching if you're into kind of gross, crossing-the-line humour...my boyfriend and I enjoyed it anyway :thumb:
    i'm still not sure if i wanna see it, i take it it's on the same lines as borat?
    I not going to go and see it, I'm not a fan of Sacha Baron Cohen's form of catch phrase comedy. I don't like the way that a lot of people filmed aren't in on the joke, I think it is a bit abusive.
    I absolutely love Borat but I dont think Bruno is gonna be that good. Think the 'outrageous character' joke is getting a bit old
    The ad for it said "funnier than Borat" and I thought... well that can't be hard, a heart attack is funnier. Then I saw the rest of the ad and I realized that things do actually get less funny.
    it's a terrible film, total waste of money and time. one or two slightly funny moments.

don't bother.
    Saw it today, its very very funny if you don't take things too seriously then see it! Made me laugh alot haha :wave:
    Ha ha, its well funny. Doesn't last long though