Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Photography courses at uni

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
hellllo :)

I've just fnished my first year at college and did much better than i thought i would do, (5 distinctions 3 merits and 2 passes) which i think overall is a distincion. Now what im looking for is a good degree course for photography, i was thinking about going to birmingham to do visual communication which i need a MMP for, but because i've done much better than i thought there could be a chance that i could get into a much better uni! So i was wondering what other unis offer a photography course at a good/higher standard?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    hey, i have sent you a private message. :P
  • Options
    okay :)
  • Options
    i was thinking about going to birmingham to do visual communication which i need a MMP for, but because i've done much better than i thought there could be a chance that i could get into a much better uni! So i was wondering what other unis offer a photography course at a good/higher standard?

Higher entry requirements don't always mean course is taught to a higher standard. Put it this way - I'm hoping to go to the university which has the best teaching for my particular course, but there's another university (which I was not that impressed with, facilities wise) that has higher entry requirements.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    Higher entry requirements don't always mean course is taught to a higher standard. Put it this way - I'm hoping to go to the university which has the best teaching for my particular course, but there's another university (which I was not that impressed with, facilities wise) that has higher entry requirements.

hmmm, i never thought of it like that....this just makes the search much harder now :rolleyes: