Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Holiday makeup

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm one of these people that can't go out without foundation, powder and mascara on, just in the day I mean. Now that summer is here and I am going on holiday in September what can I wear instead as obviously this lot melts and doesn't do my skin a lot of good. I feel really self conscious without my slap on, I have dark shadows under my eyes (which I can't get rid of, not matter how much sleep or water I have) so I always feel like I look really rough.

Does anyone know any summer alternatives I could use? Also something that won't affect me getting a tan on me face if that's not too much to ask :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've just been to Spain, and i used a light powder foundation, which worked pretty well :)
    how about tinted moisturiser instead of foundation and powder? its a lot lighter and wont melt.
    Tinted moisturiser sounds a good, lighter alternative. Once you get a tan you will probably have less need for foundation anyway, as a tan evens the complexion out and makes anyone look more glowing and healthy! In the meantime to get rid of the dark circles, try Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat - a highlighter that works magic to get rid of panda eyes :thumb: