Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

FIREBIRD #7 (monthly comic strip)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
FIREBIRD7.jpg

Thanks for coming back to check out another episode of Firebird, I really appreciate it. I've received a couple of inquiries as to when Linda Park will be back in her Firebird costume and my answer is very soon. I realize that because of its monthly format Firebird is a "slow burn" when it comes to story telling, but I plan to make the wait worth it…expect a battle royale very soon! Also in case anyone is wondering, my goal is to release this comic strip once per month around the last week sometime. Hope you all enjoy episode #7!
-Ashton
Link to larger version of FIREBIRD #7
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36664072@N03/3663765255/sizes/l/

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wow this one is good, but as i haven't read the rest (before this) it doesn't make sense...so i'm of to hunt down the rest.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wow this one is good, but as i haven't read the rest (before this) it doesn't make sense...so i'm of to hunt down the rest.

hey, thanks, I'm really glad you like my comic strip. btw if you can't locate the prior episode on this forum you can also hunt them down on the Flickr link under the comic strip too. :wave: