Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Guess I'll be sticking around.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,

I'm Alex, a 22 year old first year film student from New Zealand. Yes, I'm a 22 year old first year, I was doing other things.

I just joined to get girl advice, but I think I'll stay. The other forums I visit are pretty nasty (which is awesome) and this place gives a nice balance to that. Plus I like solving problems, it gives me a hit! It's hardwired into the male brain I think, the desire to solve problems, give advice. And here's a whole board who are literally asking for it!

I think I'm basically a caring person, but I'm often quite abrasive so if I'm harsh with you please don't be insulted unless I make it clear I am deliberately insulting you (I won't do this often, and usually I'll apologise if I think I have gone too far).

Comments

• Options
    welcome :] i looove new zealand.
  • Options
    OMG so do I! *instantbestbuds*
  • Options
    OMG so do I! *instantbestbuds*

i went travelling there for 6 weeks 2 months ago...i really miss it, wish i could go back :]
  • Options
    Welcome mate.

I'm English but living in Australia at the moment...so we're practically living in the same country really, aren't we mate? ;):p