Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I dont know what to do anymore..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A few years back i was with a lad for 8 - 9 months, since we split we have been on and off with each other. The start of this year we were going to give us another go but i said it didnt feel right so we never. In March i was in a relationship and i went out with my bf and a few friends; my ex came out because even though we had been in a relationship ourselves after everything that has happened he's like my best friend and i can tell/trust him with anything. Anyways my bf went home because he had to be in, my friends are very curious so they took us onto a field and ran off so me and ex went for a walk across the field because were not childish like them :lol: and he knows me soo well that he could see there was something up so i told him and gave me advice.
As we were walked back to find the others, he held out his hand and i holded it :)
When we eventually found our friends so i let it go but he holded it out again and i bent down to fix my shoe like i hadnt seen him.

For the rest of the night we stayed together talking about times when we were together and the memories but we were ahead of everyone else so we waited them.We turned around to see if we could see them but we couldnt so we carried on talking, my ex then kept saying to me to go away because he cant help but touch me and he knows its wrong because im with someone, in the end to make me laugh he put his jacket on backwards and tied it, i was laughing at him and tried to undo it but he kept saying dont touch me :p
In the end i undid it and he looked me and i looked at him and smiled, he then said to me when your close to me; i get this feelings yanno' here and put his hand on his chest i smiled at him then laughed like i thought he was joking then our friends joined us and we went back to my mates. I said i was going to get off and said bye then started to walk home, as i got half way i rang my dad to pick me up. Later that night i had text and it said wait there if your still walking, i'll walk with you and the time was 5 mins after i had left them so my ex wanted to walk with me :)
That night i finished my boyfriend because i knew i still had feelings for my ex :heart:

I just dont know what do?
Since that day we went out, i havent stopped thinking about him, missing him, i havent slept properly, thinking about all the times we spent together gets me upset :( I just havent been myself.
I just miss him soo much and he doesnt have the faintest idea.
I want to tell him how i feel but he's just got into a new relationship and i dont think it would be fair me telling him. When he told me that he still had feelings i was in a relationship and he didnt think about me he thought about himself and his feelings and told me how he felt but i just want to see him happy and if that means putting himself before me then thats what'll i will do. My friends tell me im too kind and that i should tell him and start thinking about myself. Matty who is my friend and my ex's said this new relationship is just something to occupy him. Do you think my ex had said that to him or Matty has assumed it?
All this is just tearing me apart and i just dont know what to do anymore :crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tell him. He's clearly still into you. Just be prepared for him to say no, cos he's with somebody else now
    tell him! its not as if hes been in this relatonship long, and he might just think that your not into him, so hes settled for 2nd best. You will regret not saying anything, trust me!
    Yeahh, suppose your right; thank you :)
    he told you when you were with someone, now you tell him. If he has real feelings for you, he will be with you.