Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feeling Low

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,

I have suffered on and off for years with stress, anxiety and moderate depression. I'm 17 and kinda hit a point where I don't really know who I am, if that makes any sense?

I feel undervalued at work and like my friends dont understand at all (which is fair cause neither do I? I am really paranoid about everything I say to anyone from collegues to close friends. It's not as if anything bad happened I'm just really lost and unsure of everything.

I just feel like everythings wrong. I get stressed so easily. I even find myself worrying about things that are not a big deal. I can't really talk about it cause I'm not even sure what is wrong. I don't know. Sorry if that doesn't make much sense...

Comments

• Options
    Hey
    sorry to hear you are feeling bad, I know what its like,I've been suffering from anxiety and depression for four years now and recently been diagnosed with severe depression. Have you got stressful stuff going on in yur live at the moment which could be effecting you, maybe try writing some stuff down, even if its just words of how you feel it could release a bit of stress. Maybe try going to a counsellor or seeing your doctor to get some more support, do you have anyone who you can talk to about it, friends or family?
    If you want to talk then feel free to PM me I am here and will listen.
    Take care :)
  • Options
    yeah. I have been to my doctors and been diagnosed.

The thing is with work I don't have the time to see a counsellor. I had a referral but I waited 5 months and had to cancel my appointment when I got one, cause I couldn't get the time off.

I'm waiting till they can make me anither appointment, but I have been told theres no time off available for over a month. And thats only an initial assessment after that its another few months. I was on some medication a month or so ago, but i don't even have time to go back and refil my presription.
  • Options
    re

Hey angry_girl,:wave:

Sounds like your having trouble managing "you time" and work, which can be really tough for someone as young as you are especially when youve been feeling low anyway. is there anyway that you can discuss with your manager or occupational health department if your work has one?

do you have any hobbies or interest outside or work or friends independant of work to chat to?

keeping posting and take care:thumb: