Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I need a good mascara

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
mines RUBBISH, its dried out and leaking and just CRAPPPPP. its rimmel extra lash or something, anyway i need a dead good one that gives a wide eyed look and thicker lashes. i tried to black and white ones for a while but i found that eventually they didnt make an impact on my lashes. also, does anyone else find that mascara sticks to your lashes better if you've had a shower??

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i like the loreal telescopic carbon black one...i think thats what its called. the brush is dead good it separates your eyelashes out wide. its about £8 i think.
    Most girls I know swear by this:
    great%20lash.jpg

Having used it myself (I used to be into AmDram and I make student films occasionally) I would say I had no problems with it.
    Its about £18, which yes, is pricey......

But when ya think about it, ya payin £10+ for loreal, maybeline etc anyways.....

but I would tell anyone to give Estee Lauder Magnascopic a go.

I swear by it !!!
    Boujois Volume Clubbing Waterproof Mascara is amazing, the best mascara i've used.
    http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?categoryParentId=4949&storeId=10052&productId=641711&callingViewName=&categoryId=4996&langId=-1&catalogId=11051 - this is AMAZING for making your eyelashes look thicker. i love it!!! i've even had people ask me what mascara i use and its not like its realllllly expensive!

if you do want something slightly cheaper though, ive found this one to be quite good too- http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?categoryParentId=4949&storeId=10052&productId=861877&callingViewName=&categoryId=4996&langId=-1&catalogId=11051
    My top 3 are:

Lancome Hypnose. Amazing, and I swear by it, but its a bit pricey. I think it's close to £20

M.A.C Pro Lash- No smudge, No flake, and really lasts. Not that great for length, but thickening is amazing. Plus only like a tenner.

Max Factor Masterpiece Max- Thick and long, great all rounder.
    foxysoxy wrote: »
    My top 3 are:

Lancome Hypnose. Amazing, and I swear by it, but its a bit pricey. I think it's close to £20

M.A.C Pro Lash- No smudge, No flake, and really lasts. Not that great for length, but thickening is amazing. Plus only like a tenner.

Max Factor Masterpiece Max- Thick and long, great all rounder.
    Pro Lash blegh. Plushlash :heart:.
    maxfactor great lash :yes: or benefit bad gal.
    Benefit Bad Gal is good, I got some free with a magazine the other week and I really like it!

Maybelline Lash Stiletto is good as well as Rimmel Sexy Curves (the only thing with this is it doesn't create alot of thickness with your lashes!).
    i really hate bad gal mascara, i bought some ages ago cos i love benefit makeup in general but i was well disappointed!

i really want to try diorshow mascara (i think thats what its called) because iv heard people say its amazing.
    barry M lengthening mascara is pretty good, and very cheap...
    i really hate bad gal mascara, i bought some ages ago cos i love benefit makeup in general but i was well disappointed!

i really want to try diorshow mascara (i think thats what its called) because iv heard people say its amazing.
    I want to try it too but it's like £20 :(.