Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I feel really bad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was in a nightclub with my mates one night we had had quite alot to drink. i started dancing with a girl she was really grinding on me. not long after i started touching her chest then was rubbing her legs and ended up "touching" her up her skirt she kept dancing while i was doing it for a while but then moved my hand away. and we kept dancing for a while i would normally never do anything like this but i was drunk and got carried away and now i feel really really bad and am worried people will think im some sort of pervert. Is that a really bad thing to do please help

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    flure1 wrote: »
    Is that a really bad thing to do please help

No. If you had persisted when she moved your hand then yes but don't worry about it.
    flure1 wrote: »
    i was in a nightclub with my mates one night we had had quite alot to drink. i started dancing with a girl she was really grinding on me. not long after i started touching her chest then was rubbing her legs and ended up "touching" her up her skirt she kept dancing while i was doing it for a while but then moved my hand away. and we kept dancing for a while i would normally never do anything like this but i was drunk and got carried away and now i feel really really bad and am worried people will think im some sort of pervert. Is that a really bad thing to do please help

Either you're bullshitting or just daft:

You've already posted this, and had responses, but it was your 'mate'

Why do you think we would say differently now?
    g_angel wrote: »

Right that's it, we gotta come clean.

YOU'RE GONNA FRY MOTHER FUCKER! :shocking:
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    g_angel wrote: »

:chin: I'm wondering whether it was you in the first place, and you put 'your friend' to test the waters? But yeah, regardless of whether it was you, or your mate - the same answers pretty much apply, also, as yerascrote says, try not to worry about it now, it's happened and it's far from the end of the world if the girl was consenting which it sounds like she was. I think it just highlights the fact that we all need to be aware of our own limits when drinking.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Yerascrote wrote: »

:lol: ez.
    Yerascrote wrote: »

Lol - just thought it was fookin' daft asking practically the same question twice, when he'd already had answers. Pretty straight forward to me.