Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Road to recovery

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi has any1 who's selfharmed are who's severely emotional and negative tried changing there diet mite sound like along shot but it's changed my life by completly eliminating the likes of MSG an apartate and other harmfull chemicals that's mostly found in processed food and drink this works by allowing cells that have been damaged to be free from damage but because damage has accurd over year to extent it is tday uv became seriously sensertive to these chemicals these chemicals effect ur central nervous system leaving the individual effected emotionaly distrort angshus and negative state of mind it controls you so it ain't so much to do with ur enviroment these chemicals trigger from with in you have no control but by eliminating these chemicals you can gain control of this degenerative disorder...

Comments

• Options
    Sorry... But it takes more than food...
  • Options
    Sweetners citric acid monosodium glutamate wheat gluten barley these are sum of what I av 2 eliminate out my diet jus takes 1 of these to be ingested and with in 10mins from being happy I'v become emotional wreck like I said seems a long because it can be so intense but it's taken 12yrs 4 me 2 av getting 2 where I'm now it's bland but very effective..
  • Options
    It was my teens n early youth looking at hindsite when I noticed sumit a little dif about myself I nev had a great education altho I had a good attendence I jus cudnt grasp the teachers meanings nothing made sence first hand n even second n third hand it was a struggle this got worse towards end of my teens by this time stress n tension anxiety was almost unberable and then 2 put salt in my wounds I was 21 and had post traumatic stress it was then drink seemed the only option 4 while I was living day 2 day with panic attacks i cudnt bare t be in the same room as other people it was as tho i was frightend to talk my speech was slurd I hung in there tho an noticed a change from time to time my head was clearer al I cud think was how come how come it was then I stopped drinking an it became a little clearer an I started studying what I ate seriously complicated beleave me at first I thought wheat gluten n so on n that was hard in it's self by this time I was managing but still slipping in an out from 1 mood to another I cud av had a good week n then 1 bad day that day would av cancelled the week out it was so intense and then I notice it was at times I drank cola I became my old self so I looked up aspartate which is hidden under many dif names an then I red a linc with aspartate and MSG wich is a chemical in the brain a nutritransmitter that outside the brains very dangerous triggering cell damage and even killing them of so there's most likely a small population that this effects an Reading between the lines all I've done is reverse the damage this has corsed through out my life like I've said it's bland but very effective gotta way good n the bad n beleave me this out ways the bad...
  • Options
    Hello Craig

well done its great that that method has worked for you , thankyou for sharing this as it may be useful for our other users.

Keep it up :)

Take care
  • Options
    Yeah ma be wel that's what I was aiming 4 it's a lil like going back quite a few years 2 traditional style cooking it's al about what not 2 eat n what's lil u can iv still gota be very carefull if I was 2 eat a lil sumit I shudnt it cud take the best part of the day t clear not only can I consentrate n pay attention I do with great detail n stress n panic a thing of the past and the amount of issues corsed by the way I was resolved them selfs
  • Options
    Hi it may av sounded I lil misleeding saying it's taken me 12 years to get the results I av so ma be it was learning and understanding what taken so long the this eliminating shows results after 1 2 n 3rd day.
  • Options
    Hi if ud like to try this method it's well worth a try u cud tel me what u eat an drink an I cud start eliminating foods 4 u n give u alternative brands only takes a few days n ma be u cud get the same results.
  • Options
    Hello is there any1 who wishes 2 try this eliminating food theory u won't be disappointed I also av ibs an it works well with that 2 an didn't mention b4 this is hereditry my father suffers god only knows how iv helped myself in such a way but I av 2 an extent I wana prove to others the can live there life thev always dreamed about cos that's what I'm doing seriously.
  • Options
    I find it kinda hard to read your posts but from what i've gathered you seem set that this diet changing process is the best. How did you come across it?
  • Options
    Ok that helped. I can't get my head around how this can work...it's food surely it can't have this edge t on chemicals in your brain that have nothing to do with food and I think your forgetting about memories...food ain't gonna help that
  • Options
    Hi give this a try itle completely eliminate and help u understand a lil more this is your medication and you carnt choose yr medication can you I ain't guna get into any slagging Mach but do you think I'd be seeking similar people to me and waisting my time Big no

you can give urself a little detox with prune juice it called sunsweet it's in a brown bottle with yellow cap found in asda tescos etc
    Pomigreat juice originall is good to

breakfast bananna or melon or plain walkers crisps no flavoured or any other brand pls

you can add green an blacks chocolat or icecream to any meal to take edge oFf this is the only chocolat that doesn't interfere only this brand pls, don't eat biscuits or any other chocolat pls

You can eat chips without salt n vinegar pls only use helmans mayonaise originall only avoid the lite pls
    jacket potatoes without butter 4 now pls this will eliminate hydrolised fats etc, corrotts, brockery, collyflower, turnip, cabbage, no onions, tomatoes, cellery pls.

Fresh meats no bacon gammon or processed meat pls

fresh meat, pork, turkey, turkey mince, beef, beef mince, chicken, chicken breast not frozen pls no stock cubes

fresh prawns and fish are fine avoid smoked or mackeral I cook mine in foil prawn in it's own juices

drink water avoid flavoured water no sodas especially diet,
    coffee is ok avoid coffee mate or condensed milk use brown sugar ovoid sweetners like the plague thanks give this a go and totally eliminate ur old diet this can change yr life in days and help let go of emotional an negative thoughts an help let go of the past Stick 2 this an I don't c why you shudnt get the same results it's bland like I keep saying but like iv said I think thes a small population That can benifit from this diet an who no,s if food producers reconised this ma be the cud come up With a brand of food that eliminates all these harmful chemicals ma be if u look at this diet this is why it's taken me the best part of 12yrs eliminating an eliminating to where I am tday.
    Good luck
  • Options
    It's nurological these chemical effect ur glutamate pathways throughout yr boddy
  • Options
    I wasn't aware i was in a slagging match, i was just stating my opinion.
    craig wrote: »
    Hi give this a try itle completely eliminate and help u understand a lil more this is your medication and you carnt choose yr medication can you

You can choose your medication, as you can choose to take it and you can change your medication...?

I'm not going to try it, but i respect your decision to, and i'm glad its working for you and all.
  • Options
    Ma be a lil strong when I said, sumit about a slagging Mach I'm sorry words like this arnt hard 2 say I no that now an will do 4 now n ma be 4ever but these words 4 sum arnt so hard 2 say so this what I'm applying mite help 4 thos 2 that negativity taken away can only be a positive In itself Leeds to more positives.
  • Options
    I do believe that mental illnesses as well as psychological issues can be affected by diet. What is it in one's diet that hinders their spelling and grammar? I've heard that eliminating some things make them utterly incomprehensible in their typing skills.
  • Options
    I'm dislecsic and what iv done with my diets helped me focus my mind I see things a lot clearer now than before I'm relaxed and willing to learn and enjoy Learning.
  • Options
    Taking the chemicals that have caused the cells to be damage away and completly eliminating them allows cells to function properly
    if sumit causes emotional and negativity an it goes unoticed throughout yr life and through yr life u act them out without knowing in my case This is how iv over came my demons Iv eliminated the root of the problem an nipped it in bud.
  • Options
    I think we got it the first time. But good for you.