Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

First time

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This ties in with a post, but just thought I'd write here.

I've never had sex and am 24, but am pretty sure it's best to wait til I meet the right girl.

But with the first time if I just talk to her it should be ok.

It's likely she'll be more experienced (this is of course hoping I have a girlfriend one day) but then maybe she'd like teaching me and be happy I waited.

But I mean I think I get the general idea of what you do, but i'll save the kama sutra stuff for after the first time.

But I mean if I just take it slowly and treat it as a learning experience and with someone where trust is involved it shouldn't be too scary.

However I would definitely like to lose the weight from the medication I have been taking as I think that would make me feel more comfortable naked in someone else's presence, although it's not like I mind being naked on my own, but I don't think losing a stone will do the confidence any harm - i'm sure if you feel you look good that radiates and there is psychological link between weight and how you feel about yourself.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heyy...

You shouldn't be worried about things like that, you will know when you have found the right girl. Being in a stable relationship is one of the main things that makes your first time specail. There are many other people who are in the same situation as yourself.

(sorry if there are any spelling errors, I find spelling difficult)

Crying-angel x
    Thanks for the reply. How will I know I have met the right girl ?

I presume trust is a big part of having sex ?
    we should hook you up with ludvig.
    StrubbleS wrote: »

lol yer
    You will know when you have met the rite person bcoz it will feel natural. I think you're putting WAY too much thought into this situation. so wot...ure 24 and uve never had sex. im sure there are millions of people out there in the same boat, its not a big deal. Everyone feels ready for things at different times in their life, so dont worry.
    sazz wrote: »
    You will know when you have met the rite person bcoz it will feel natural. I think you're putting WAY too much thought into this situation. so wot...ure 24 and uve never had sex. im sure there are millions of people out there in the same boat, its not a big deal. Everyone feels ready for things at different times in their life, so dont worry.

ok thanks. Yeah everyone is different. I think it'll just happen when it happens and I doubt anyone worth it would be that bothered - they'll respect me and won't care I haven't got much experience.
    i was on the same boat as u but i was 20. you shouldn't worry about these thing because it will come natural when it comes to sex, and if u do mess up i'm sure she'll understand. Also about the last thing u said there's a difference between loosing weight and eating healthy. The right thing would be to eat healthy(eat the right portion and more greens less fat) and excercise, and what i mean by excercise is that you don't have to go and run miles every other day but just go out to the park and walk, play some hoops or just go outside and stay active. best of luck
    Enjoy dude and have fun.

Keep it safe , dont mess it up.:)
    i props shouldnt really be telling you this but o well ha..my boyfriends first time having sex was when he was 23 and he waiting and me and him didnt have sex until 6 months into the relationship...and guess what i liked the fact he didnt have a past and that he was wantin to wait and get to know me for me not get to know me for sex!

as for weight that is up to you if you dont feel comfortable then you do that but when you find miss right she wont be bothered about your weight

good luck for the future

and i wish i would have waited x
    Thanks for the replies. One of my friends said sex isn't the be all and end all and that I can just be friends with people for now.

I guess nothing is the be all and end all. But like you say maybe if I meet someone in a few months or whenever she will be glad I waited.

My friend said not to jump in cos I could regret the decision with who I sleep with, so if she is right I think it is much better with a girlfriend than a one night stand
    StrubbleS wrote: »

rofl! MR G would love to hear that! :P