Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Ex Issue, I need help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've found the boy of my dreams. I am determined to spend the rest of my life with him. Unfortunately, he has an ex that he was with for almost two years. He lost his virginity to her and I lost mine to him. It really breaks my heart to think that she will always have that part of him. I'm new to the sexual side of our relationship. I know I'm not at the point where I make him as happy (in the sexual sense) as she did and that tears me up inside. What can I do? As much as he says he doesn't want her or think about her, I can't help but think that there is a part of him that wants her to please him.

Comments

• Options
    hi ts txs,

hows it going?

Thinking about all this....does he feel the same way about you? Is he over his ex?

You read any of the sections via this site....they may help and they do have their very own mods that are in tune with things to.

He is not with his ex now though?

I am so sorry that you feel that you not adequate for him....I am sure that isnt the case. Have you tried to talk to him about your feelings...it might help?
    Talking with him will help I hope.
  • Options
    I've talked to him a little and he says he is over her and I know he is. I'm just not Ms.Experience and she was.
  • Options
    If he wanted his ex he would be with her right? ..But he's not, he's with you - so stop over thinking things and just be happy you're with him
  • Options
    ts_txs wrote: »
    I've found the boy of my dreams. I am determined to spend the rest of my life with him. Unfortunately, he has an ex that he was with for almost two years. He lost his virginity to her and I lost mine to him. It really breaks my heart to think that she will always have that part of him. I'm new to the sexual side of our relationship. I know I'm not at the point where I make him as happy (in the sexual sense) as she did and that tears me up inside. What can I do? As much as he says he doesn't want her or think about her, I can't help but think that there is a part of him that wants her to please him.

It seems to be pretty much all in your head, to be frank. Paranoia is a terrible disease.
  • Options
    Yeah I guess yall are right. I just need to be happy and know he loves me.