Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i hate it when peolpe try to misguide females...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TRY TO MISGUIDE FEMALES into thinking it makes a difference what a female looks like when a male chooses to use that female for sex.the truth is,often it doesn't. i'm sure we've all seen the 200 lb. female who has males lined up willing to use her for sex. especially if this female gives away sex for free (or very cheap). the truth is,most males have used females that they REALLY DIDN'T EVEN LIKE for sex.but the way the male was looking at it,it was cheaper than paying a proffessional.(most males out there would otherwize have to pay a proffessional for sex,let's face it not every male out there is a rock star). a columnist who works for canadas' national post newspaper said in her column that males tell her that they have used females for sex THAT THEY DIDN'T EVEN LIKE many times. the truth is most males are more interested in free sex or cheap sex than having an attractive partner.

Comments

• Options
    your point is????
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    lol, morality.
  • Options
    The point you raised about men having sex with women they didn't like is an interesting one - according to a sex survery done not too long ago I think it was 4 in 10 people, men or women, said they had had sex when they didn't want to.

I think really it is easy to get a one-sided perspective on things when often the issues are much more complicated. It's true of course lots of men will use women for sex (as I presume a few women return the favour too) but I don't think it's the norm like you indicate. I've never used a girl for sex - I've had a few things that didn't go to plan and it may have looked like that, but always started off with the best of intentions.

The best thing really is to take each person as they come rather than try to draw generalisations about anything because you'll just end up on missing out on awesome people.
  • Options
    Oh well, of course I take jessica alba or Lucy Liu if possible, but if all ties break a Roseanne, or Oprah has what it takes too.
  • Options
    wow, you on a downer or what!, theres just as many women who use men, give us some credit here, were not all victims of predatory males, get out and meet some quality people!.