Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Relationships live chat - transcript up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Find out what went on when Dan & Claire from askTheSite came along to live chat to answer your relationship dilemmas.

The transcript is now up in the chat archive.

Peer advisors will be coming along regularly every few months to take part in expert chats so look out for the next one.

:)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!

I was just taking the piss! Unfortunately Jo7's censorship is stricter than the third reich's and all that came through was the appearance, that I really have a problem with that. Nothing worse than self-deprecating humour on an internet chat which is take overall serious.

/e: -__- Would you look at that! Not only didn't you deny some of my messages in that chat, you even cut some out in this transcript!! oh by golly. I should have stayed away from the allure to trifle with the Jo.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    StrubbleS wrote: »

/e: -__- Would you look at that! Not only didn't you deny some of my messages in that chat, you even cut some out in this transcript!! oh by golly. I should have stayed away from the allure to trifle with the Jo.

:lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stinky matt! aww