Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

under eye shadows

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
who knows how to get rid of them? Ive tried garnier roll on, some expensive cream stuff and piles of foundation...but i still look like a zombie!
Tea bags? (lol)

Help please!

Comments

• BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    who knows how to get rid of them? Ive tried garnier roll on, some expensive cream stuff and piles of foundation...but i still look like a zombie!
    Tea bags? (lol)

Help please!

I think there is no hope sadly. I have dark circles, and have looked every where for the solution.

All I can suggest is invest in a decent concealer (I used soap and glory as it has a yellowy tinge which counteracts the purpleness) BUT if you find anything, be sure to let me know!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've got outrageous dark circles and have tried all sorts to get rid, and nothing will shift them. So I second the decent concealer idea.

I hate to say this, cause I don't like to pay lots for make up, but I think this one is incredible:

Lancome_Effacernes_Longue_Tenue_792.JPG_792.jpg
    water, sleep, vitamins and toche eclat...or body shop do one almost exactly the same for half the price...
    Olive wrote: »
    I've got outrageous dark circles and have tried all sorts to get rid, and nothing will shift them. So I second the decent concealer idea.

I hate to say this, cause I don't like to pay lots for make up, but I think this one is incredible:

Lancome_Effacernes_Longue_Tenue_792.JPG_792.jpg

Hmmm. With a recommendation like that, it must be worth a go... How much is it?
    Hmmm. With a recommendation like that, it must be worth a go... How much is it?

About £17, I think, although I bought it with vouchers, so it was less eye watering. Lasts for ages, though. I got it for my wedding, which was 8 months ago now, and with everyday use it's still at least half full!

They have them on the counters at Boots, so you could ask if you can test it before you buy, before forking out so much? I know that things are not always brilliant for everyone. I know people who swear by Touche Eclat, and on me it makes the darkness look worse!
    My mum had quite bad dark circles around her eyes, she was advised to drink loads more water as it was a sign of dehydration: it certainly seemed to make a difference - cheap too :D