Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

suicidal

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i just feel so useless, fell like I am leting everyone down.
i dont care any more about anything and i wish i was dead.
sorry to be a pain and moan.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    imohorn,
    Have You Seen Your GP Or Spoke To Any1 Else About This?
    Do You Know Ehat Might Be Causing it?:wave:
    yeah, i have seen my doctor twice now and am on fluoxetine and ucerax.
    my two best friends know how i feel, but they dont know how bad it is.
    Do you feel able to talk to them more about how you're feeling. It's good that you have managed to see your GP already. Is there anything in particular which has made you feel this way?
    i feel that if i tell them how bad i am feeling they will be dissappointed in me, i also feel alone as neither of them have been through anything like what i am going through and i dont know anyone in person who is or has been through what i am going through. i think they wont understand.
    hey imohorn18, sorry to hear you're feeling so low. It's understandable that you feel lonely too if you think that no one will understand what you're going through.

Reaching out to your friends or family, people that you trust, can be hard. You say you don't want to let them down and feel that they'll be disappointed in you. It's natural to worry about these things but you may find that although they can't necessarily relate to what you're feeling they can listen and they can support you and they may well surprise you.

Taking that step to admit things aren't going so well is a brave step to take and it takes courage. Your friends are likely to feel glad that you have confided in them and they can help you to find further support. They can also help you to look after yourself and stop you from feeling alone, staying active and social will help to lift your mood even if it's just small things, one step at a time you will be able to feel happier again.

It may also be worth making a new appointment with your GP, if your medication isn't working for you then they will be able to suggest other possibilities and you can talk through with them what you're going through.

You can also always call the Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90 any time of day or night or email them on jo@samritans.org. They will not judge you and they will listen in confidence.

Take care of yourself and keep posting :)
    help.

tonights a bad night.
    i came across this site. i can't sleep, and i'm websurfing.
    i've self harmed already tonight. i don't want to do it again.
    someone talk to the newbie?
    Hey Rhiia,

You have had some responses on your other thread - perhaps check them out?

As you've only posted a couple of times we want to wish you a warm welcome to The Site. The community here is very supportive and friendly. We are glad that you stumbled across us whilst surfing, hopefully you will find it useful here.

Take care - :)
    i feel awful, and have done for the past few days.
    i hate myself so much, i cant even sit in the kitchen with my friends i am getting so scared. the other day i was getting so worked up about it that i was outside my door trying to get to the kitchen but couldnt and was hitting the wall and my head a lot, then my friend came out and she eventually got me into my room and just let me talk and shout and cry etc, then i got really stressed again and was shouting and i got out my penknife and i was trying to not cut myself in front of her but in the end i just couldnt do it, so am really angry at myself for that.
    hate myself so much and wish i was dead, sorry for rambling so much.
    Hey imohorn18 :)

i'm sorry you're feeling like this, and i really hope you feel a bit better soon.
    i think you've been given some good advice so far from the others.
    have you tried any sort of distractions when you're feeling really bad?
    i know it sounds really obvious and its probably not very good advice, but anyway.
    even if you just watch the tv or put some music on or draw or go on the computer, anything that takes your mind off it for a bit is a good thing.

remember that you're never alone because the people on here have been through a lot of bad things like you, so they will understand what you're going through, feel free to personal message me if you just want a talk about stuff.

hopefully you'll find a postive way of getting through this.
    take care & keep posting :)
    i do try doing stuff to distract myself, but because my concentration is so bad i just end up thinking about it all the same.
    Hi imohorn18, i am sorry to hear about the way you are feeling pal i myself have been there and it is not easy, but keep going to the doctors and take what help is offered. Try talking to friends or family, i know personally this can be hard as i am the sort of person that bottles everything up, but it is not the answer.

Please take care of yourself in november my best friend killed himself and no one will ever get over it theres no answers left behind.

I know at times it may feel as if theres no one there for you but trust me there is you just need to reach out and let them in.

If you need to talk to anyone please dont hesitate to contact me :)
    GarryB1986 wrote: »
    Hi imohorn18, i am sorry to hear about the way you are feeling pal i myself have been there and it is not easy, but keep going to the doctors and take what help is offered. Try talking to friends or family, i know personally this can be hard as i am the sort of person that bottles everything up, but it is not the answer.

Please take care of yourself in november my best friend killed himself and no one will ever get over it theres no answers left behind.

I know at times it may feel as if theres no one there for you but trust me there is you just need to reach out and let them in.

If you need to talk to anyone please dont hesitate to contact me :)

Hi GarryB1986
    I'm really sorry about your friend.
    I am going to keep going to the doctors and I really am trying to do stuff which will help, but its so hard and tiring. I just have no energy left, to keep going.