Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls.....need help with this situation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a problem with 2 girls. Basically, I like both, I'm not sure how both feel about me. I am drawn to both of them. I have trouble telling where I am with them, and as each are both close to me as in my daily routine, I don't want to get either of them wrong.

The first girl is one I work with. She was younger and I think a little shy of me. She used to text me a lot, just general chatter. She'd email or facebook me a lot, asked all her friends older sisters if they knew me and would ask her lecturers if they remembered me. She'd whistle songs I said I'd liked, would ask if I was going to certain gigs, and would say I should go to where she was going that night. One night she text me at midnight telling me where she was. For some reason, I'd never go where she was though I wanted to. In the end, she invited me to her birthday party, where I found she had a new boyfriend she never told me about. I was really upset, but never let her know. I tried to avoid her. She ended up dumping this guy very fast, but again never told me. I was away when she dumped him,and when I came back she tried to get me to go out to the pub. I said no, thinking this guy was still with her. She hasn't asked to do anything with me since. I don't know if I've blown it with her, or she only saw me as a friend or co-worker. Things became a little awkward between us and we became distant. Lately though, we're getting on well again and I realise I still have feelings for her. She's started being a lot more teasing and joking with me....and we share a similar sense of humour which we didn't realise before, which means of late we've been laughing at things a lot more.

The second girl is one I met recently. We play music together in a band. Again she's younger, but I think she's more my ideal girl in that as people we have way more in common in terms of interests. She's harder to talk to and she's very shy. But if we're texting or on messenger she's very sarcastic and jokingly teases me a lot, yet in person she's kinda straight forward. When I met her she had a boyfriend, so I tried to forget her. Within a week of me asking her if she had a boyfriend, she had dumped him and was single after being with him for 3 years. She started signing of messages with x's, which she never did before. She also was willing to come back to mine one night whilst she still had the boyfriend, which again I found a bit strange, as if she was in a good relationship would she not have declined the offer? She seems down a lot and seems to tell me about herself, almost like she wants attention.

Anyway, I don't know what I'm asking........do you think they both like me? I have no intention of trying to go after both of them, but I know I may need to make a decision. My confidence has been rocked a fair bit in the past, and I feel I can't tell if a girl is flirting or just being a friend anymore. Do I have unresolved issues with the first girl, or have I left it too late? And is the second girl into me, or have I read her wrong?

Thank you for your time.