Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello all

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone,

I'm an Irish guy, have been living in Brighton for the past few months and Edinburgh before that. Am just completing a postgrad course at the mo but am a journalist by trade. Say hey, if you will!

Finn

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey there, Finn.

Welcome aboard!
    Hey!!
    Hello :wave:
    Heyyy welcome to the boards
    if u ever wanna talkk pm me
    im shell
    fink I said Hey before but who cares HEYYYYY!
    Hey

Hey all,

Erm, not to suer what to say here really, but i'll give something a go.

Im a Computer Repair Technician mostly, in my spare time, i advocate for child and adolescent mental health services, trying to get better services in their local area's.

My background is from within the mental health services, as a patient, then to college to study it, then back as a patient, then offered a job working for the local SS Mental Heath Team with young people.
    I left that job after 3.5 years after getting to close to home with certain aspects of said job, and to many reminders.

So now here i am, kind stuck in limbo as such, still helping people, but not helping myself.

I'll shut up now

*waves*
    Hey all,

Erm, not to suer what to say here really, but i'll give something a go.

Im a Computer Repair Technician mostly, in my spare time, i advocate for child and adolescent mental health services, trying to get better services in their local area's.

My background is from within the mental health services, as a patient, then to college to study it, then back as a patient, then offered a job working for the local SS Mental Heath Team with young people.
    I left that job after 3.5 years after getting to close to home with certain aspects of said job, and to many reminders.

So now here i am, kind stuck in limbo as such, still helping people, but not helping myself.

I'll shut up now

*waves*

Hi :wave: