Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hello every1

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im not very used to speak to crowds but here it comes,

Hi, my name is bruno and im 23 from Ipswich UK. I am portuguese and living in the UK for about 5 years. I'm a bit of a closed person since very yong, focusing my social life on very low ammount of (good) friends. when i moved to uk i left all those friends behind and i had the luck of meeting some great portuguese girl here wich i've been with for 4 years.
Things were not as good on end as it was on start ( maybe to much routine/stress) so we talked , i proposed to set an end and we both agreeded on it. After that i realised that i don't realy have a bit ammount of real friends arround me in UK, i also can't just be with "her" as a friend since we will need both some time, so i'm just trying to open myself a bit to the world.
while alone my self-estem isn't the best, but i hope to change it soon since i am ( was?) a very friendly , funny and confident person about myself and whos arround me.

Thank you.

Comments