Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

New chat room - testing 2-3pm!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is a bit swish in there, good work MODS.
  • Options
    I tried it in IE and this time something loaded. A white box at the bottom of the screen loaded, obviously where i enter text but i couldnt see anything. I could type and see the cursor moving along as i type but i couldnt see anything but a white box at the bottom of the screen.
  • Options
    Hey Goodfella, that's really weird. Do you have Flash installed? Apprently you need it. We've stopped testing now but we'll be opening up on Sunday evening so hopefully you'll have more luck then if you're around :)
  • Options
    I'd love to try out the new chatroom but some of us have jobs :razz:
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    I'd love to try out the new chatroom but some of us have jobs :razz:

pfft, some of us have jobs that us check new chat services :p
  • Options
    Did I miss it? All I get is a page thats red and says...

Hello...
    Welcome to TheSite Chat! In this buzzing little corner of t'internet you can talk rubbish with the rest of our community or bombard experts, sexperts, and them that are famous off-the-telly and such with your questions and dilemmas. So whether you want to talk the latest soap plot, house of commons debate, or find out what to do about an itch 'down there' you could do worse than make this your favourite waste of time.

On Tuesday 26th May from 7-8pm TheSite.org's online peer advisors will be responding to your relationship dilemmas in a live chat.

Dan and Claire are experienced advisors who answer relationships questions on askTheSite.

They've worked closely with TheSite.org's professional agony aunts, uncles and psychotherapists to develop their skills and have tackled questions from all sorts of young people with different relationship difficulties.

Come and take advantage of this opportunity to talk to them in real time. If you can't make the chat remember you can ask a question anytime via askTheSite.

We also run general chats on Wednesdays 8-10pm and Sundays 7-9pm. If there's any last minute changes to the schedule there'll be an announcement on the discussion boards.

Once the chat room is open a log-in box will appear on this page.

Equality and human rights
    "I think you can have comedy about cultural or racial difference which is just funny without being racist. Eddie Izzard is brilliant about cross-dressing without putting down those who are transvestites."

Trevor - Equality and Human Rights Commission
    archived chats
  • Options
    Hey,

You're seeing the current chat page detailing upcoming chats. When the chat room's open a log in box will appear there.

We'll be open on Sunday evening so come along then if you're free :yes:
  • Options
    Yeah i'm pretty positive this computer has flash installed. It is a work computer mind but yeh it should have it. Oh well, probably Jim blocking me out :(
  • Options
    darn, always too late