Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sex for the 1st time, your place or theirs?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I can see me and my bloke having sex for the 1st time soon, but thing is, i would much prefere it at mine mostly cause of the whole bleeding thing, but i know it would be hard at mine cause my mum and dad are always in and that makes me like always worried when he is around even when its just foreplay

thing is though i dont like giving hand jobs at mine! im just weird i guess

any way his parents are going on holl for 2 weeks on wed, and he wants me round at his, and i do wanna sleep with him its just the whole blood on his bed thing, how did u guys all cope with it? for the 1st time

Comments

• Options
    he won't care!!!!!! and even if it is awkward or anything you only have to put the sheets in the wash.......its just blood!!!!! but it shouldn't be awkward because its perfectly natural!!!!!! if hes a decent bloke then it won't bother him in the slightest!
  • Options
    Put a towel underneath you just in case- even if you do bleed it will only be a little. You won't be able to relax if thinking about your Mum next door!
  • Options
    when I was in your situation, I used to bring apair of old single sheets and lay them over the exsting sheets, when you've got now worries. You'll need to R.L.E. :-Relax - lubrication - EnjoY.! Soooooooooooooooooooo get in thereeeeeeeeee. Good Luck.:D :rolleyes: