Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

free graze box

enter code
FBZF3TQ

at http://www.graze.com/

they are yummy
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :yes: i got the free ones and now iv just made it so i get one a week. i love the grapes and the chilli cashews :yum: me and my boyfriend both get one on a wednesday and we always get excited about what might come in it, haha, so sad.
    I've ordered a free one and I might get the £1.50 one but it seems kind of expensive
    Ordered the low GI one, I probably won't sign up to it fully but willing to see if it tastes better when it's free ;)
    Thanks SCC :)
    Yay, thanks!

I spend loads more than that a week on crap from the vender :yippe:
    I got mine today - it was ok...

Fresh pinapple was nice, got a little pot of cranberries and they were yum

I also got a gojo berry salad which was a bit dissapointing - I had pumpkin seeds, walnuts (which I asked not to get so I don't think they should have given me a mix with them in!) and gojo berries which were minging! :yuck:

As I expected it is overpriced at £3, I love the idea but it's just too pricey. I'm going to have the next one for £1.50 but I won't have any more at full price
    I got mine yesterday and it was ace! I got red grapes, Japanese rice crackers and honey cashews :yum:

I think it is a little overpriced for the amount you get, but i just loved the little box and everything. Ace :)
    Got pineapple, a nut mix (pecans, brazils and almonds) and wasabi pea crackers.

Don't think I can afford to keep up with it once the freebies run out, but I really like it
    Forgot to add my code if anyone new wants a free box :)

TFNTZ52
    oh wow. Let me see if they ship to austria. I hope the food is not spoilt by then.

/edit:
    damn :(
    Given it a shot - we'll see what happens :)
    It told me my box was dispatched, but i didn't get it :( but i'm sure i will tomz! I got an email with my promo code thou:

91K1XP2E
    i got apple, bbq cashew nuts and this 'milkshake mix' with whtie chocolate buttons, raisins and dried strawberries. was quite nice.

the worst thing i got one time was dairy free chocolate beans. they were yuck
    this looks delicious! :yum:
    but im on holiday in newquay all week next week, no graze box till i come back i guess :grump:
    I went for the mixed one.
    It's a shame I can't have stuff delivered to work, that'd be really good :)
    ooo, i may get one of these. yum!
    Ok,

I just got my first box delivered to the office. The food is good, but the portions are WAY too small. If they doubled the amount on offer, I would sign up for a 5 x a week delivery, but as it is, it's just not good enough.
    Thanks for the code! I've been meaning to order one of these for ages. Got mine today, I had pineapple, cranberries and milkshake mix, so very pleased. Love the whole concept, the little box, everything..but not the price. The food is great but way too expensive for what it is. Could you use the free codes more than once? Or does it go on address and card?
    It's a nice piece of food, I admit, but the price is ridiculous. If you buy it separately and pass on the fancy box you can have this for half the price. At least over here.
    I've been getting them twice a week, using the 'random' box. It's a nice little thing, but it's been a bit hit and miss so I'll probably cancel it.
    I had a 2 boxes then cancelled my order. Good but not for me.