Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Precautions of Esctasy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,

I'm going to take Esctasy soon, when I can get my hands on some good pills. But I'm trying it for my first time in a nice enviroment, indoors- just to see how I react on them. Also for the pleasure it will bring, I've checked the page on Ewroid about "good things to do on E", I'll be giving some a bash, but I was wondering what do I do for food and water intake?

I know with clubbing/dancing you should drink a litre of the course of an hour, but what if I wont be doing much dancing and I wont be in the clubs/very hot, not well ventilated area? I've checked Drug-forums but it's so packed it's hard to find what I'm looking for specifically.

I'm more interested in what to do for the next few days on the comedown, as in suplements, food etc (kind of like a shopping list, to buy the stuff the day before) to "reduce" the intesity of the comedown in some way, so I don't just feel like crap. Even though I assume I would do no matter what.

edit: What kind of music/movies or whatever is good to listen to?

Comments

• Options
    First of all, get hold of your pills before hand and then goto the two sites I mention at the very bottom and look them up on the database and make sure they aren't containing bad cuts or low MDMA content. Pure MDMA powder would be ideal as you could make 100mg pills.

One thing I know and have heard about MDMA is that you should not do it too much (ie, every week or even two weeks) because the magic isn't as good which is why alot of people give up after a while. So keep it to special occations maybe. What you find is the comedown gets worse and worse.

Personally I would keep it to a club enviroment. Maybe try out Ketamine or 2CB for house partys.

Usually the music you want is anything with a beat really. If you like dance music, then on MDMA you'll love it but I think almost anything should go.

If you wanna watch movies then stick to a drug movies (trainspotting, human traffic) or comedies (american pie, etc).

I would try to avoid alcohol. I would recommend avoiding stimulents but amphetamines and cocaine tend to go well. MDMA mixes well with lsd, shrooms, weed (like everything), ketamine, gbl/ghb.

Try and eat before and after, maybe during if you can too. Remember although you don't feel hungry or tired doesn't mean your body isn't craving rest or food. Take before and after a multivitamin. The day after and for a few more days try some 5htp.

Another reason I recommend gbl/ghb is you can use it during the mdma experience and after and you should be able to sleep and your comedown might even be better unlike alcohol which would make it worse.

Ketamine is good after MDMA (DON'T DO KET AND GHB/GBL) as the K experience usually brings back the MDMAness. Weed I hear does this too.

Oh yeah and when your rolling just drink about 500ml every hour to two hours if your not running up the walls. If you are running up the walls then 500ml per hour with regular breaks like every 15-30 minutes (y'know just a sit down)

In general read up on drugs-forum, erowid, bluelight and fill your brain with information before hand.

Maybe even the night before you roll, a few days before try half a pill. Make sure other people are rolling with you and you'll enjoy it.

PillReports.com
    EcstasyData.com
  • Options
    I've already checked those sites, and I basically knew the rest of the info you posted. BUT I was wondering what do you do if you aren't in a club? I don't want to try it in a club for my first time, it wont be a house party or anything, just relaxed with friends. I want to do it for the good feeling, intense emotions and feelings of others, not for a twated feeling.

I was just wondering about water intake, incase I drink too much.

(Oh also I don't want to try loads more drugs for this experience, that's not what I'm looking for. :p)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    I've already checked those sites, and I basically knew the rest of the info you posted. BUT I was wondering what do you do if you aren't in a club? I don't want to try it in a club for my first time, it wont be a house party or anything, just relaxed with friends. I want to do it for the good feeling, intense emotions and feelings of others, not for a twated feeling.

I was just wondering about water intake, incase I drink too much.

(Oh also I don't want to try loads more drugs for this experience, that's not what I'm looking for. :p)

From readint that you'll be fine. You seem to have the right attitude and have planned the right settings for an enjoyable first experience.

If you're not dancing and therefore not sweating, your water intake should not be a problem. If you not losing any extra water from you're body you don't have to make any special effort to replace it.

On your first go I would avoid drinking alcohol - it's a better buzz without anyway.

And don't do too much to fast. Whether you starting off with halves or whole pills I would stop at 1 until you have come up completely. To do another just becuase you think they may not be taking much effect is a common mistake.

Have fun, welcome to another level.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Buy yourself a test of the internet, just slap a search into google n you'll find one. All you do is add a couple of drops onto a chipping of a pill and it will tell you what its got in it. Best to know exactly what your taking, some pills can be cut with nasty stuff. If the pills are clean and you havnt done ecstasy much before, you probably wont get a very bad come down. Just cry get some sleep and plently of moist food like fruit. Most things taste really dry and horrible.