Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What does this mean? Waaaa!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't be too upset about him not txtin you straight away- trust me!! Have you got delivery reports set up on your phone? If not get them. Makes it much easier. His phone might not be on, he might have been so drunk he left it somewhere, and occasionally txts take up to 2 days to go through. Try not to fret!! If he liked you he will reply. Promise.

Just calm down- txt him again if you're that worried but don't look too desperate by txtin about 100 times a day until he replies!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I agree that you should try and calm down about him not texting you back :)
    He may actually really like you but maybe he had more confidence when he was drunk hence him saying your beautiful etc..it does tend to happen.
    Wait until tomorrow and if he's at work walk past so he knows your around..wait for him to talk to you don't go straight in there and be like *why havent u text me back* guys more times then none don't like that kind of confrontation especially when you don't know eachother very well.But if he doesn't say anything and he has seen you then simply say *did you get my text that i sent you?* that way he either says yes or no..and if he says yes then along with the yes should come an explanation as to why he didn't reply..but try and play it cool don't let him know just yet HOW much you really like him.You gotta try and make him do some of the chasing.
    Hope it goes well.
    Melissa
    I never realised how strange you girls really are, He told you to txt him rite, so that must mean he likes you so when you go back into town go into the butchers. You can make a laugh and a joke about how drunk he was.

Just relax, I'm sure he will txt you.

good luck

P.S you wont seem desprate.
    Good luck!

He might be playing hard to get.
    It seems like you are low in confidence by the way you started the post without a lot of confidence. I think he may just be waiting he was drunk so maybe you havd mixed messages. dont come across too keen, stay interested he is probably playing hard to get. goodluck.
    Leave it. If he likes you, he'll text back. If he doesn't its his loss. Don't chase him. He'll run a mile.
    YOU GO GIRL :) :P