Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chelsea cheated out of a place in the final.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
17804__simpsons_nelson_haha-1.jpg
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Couldn't happen to a nicer team.

No, that's not true.

It could happen to Suralixfergusun's gin-addled red nose army.

Edit: Just watched them on Youtube now. Two of them were Drogba and Malouda falling over, one of them was ball-to-hand and it'd have been a brave ref who'd given the other handball against Pique.

As for the foul on Henry in the first leg, or Ballack's persistent fouling, well they were much more clear cut.

Drogba should get a six month ban from all competition for that. What he did was worse than what di Canio did.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Typical Drogba attitude though, cheat to get your own way and if that doesn't work shout and scream about it!
  • Options
    Did you see Souness on Sky Sports News last night?

What a cunt.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I saw him on the post match coverage arselicking Chelsea!
  • Options
    It was bizarre how neither him nor numpty Redknapp (like father like son) bothered to discuss how badly Barca were treated in the first leg. Or how much of a notorious cheat Drogba is. Or how what Drogba and Ballack did was a disgrace to football.

I wouldn't mind, but Barca were down to ten men when they equalised; clearly the ref wasn't that bent.

Gullit sitting there looking like a lemon was hilarious though!
  • Options
    I've not seen the highlights yet so cant really comment on the match. But i'll certainly be supporting Barca in the final.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I hate Chelsea with a passion but then I hate icompetent refs even more. Shit game and Chelsea were cheated but there you go.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Chelsea were robbed. I would've prefered Barcelona to go through (and then stop the tytranny), but last night was just farcicle.
  • Options
    cupcup.gif
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    I hate Chelsea with a passion but then I hate icompetent refs even more. Shit game and Chelsea were cheated but there you go.

So were Barcelona though: it was never a red card. And that's before we talk about the ref last week...

Nice to see Chelsea fans reverting to type, though. Death threats? Again? What a shower.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Chelsea were robbed. I would've prefered Barcelona to go through (and then stop the tytranny), but last night was just farcicle.

Same.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Bunch of thugs, both the players and the fans.

Though I live in Chelsea (very nice area of Landahn taaa'n), I try to keep my head down when Chelsea are playing at home which is tough since I live about 10 minutes walk from the Bridge.

Though the decisions on the night were absolutely awful, I think there might be a case of poetic justice given all that cheating Ballack and Drogba get up to, week in, week out. Couldn't have happened to a nicer team.

Just for giggles, one of my friends posted this on Facebook so I thought I'd share it with you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysJH-MNWDME
  • Options
    It is rather ironic how Drogba obviously added time to the end of the game through his time wasting/comical diving, which enabled Barca back into the game.

As been said a few times already....couldn't have happened to a nicer team. :heart: