Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

how i can loss my extra weight

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello

I'm Aster a mother of 5 month old baby.after become mother i get 15kg extra weight.i am very concern form my extra weight.i feel very bad when i meet my friends and relatives,they are laugh on me,I'm very disappointed form my weight.
please gave me some ideas and suggestions how i loss my weight and look young n attractive.

Comments

• Options
    Weight watchers is very good. There are meetings you can attend or do it at home. Everyone I know that did it lost weight. I did the weight watchers at home a few years ago & I lost a stone. I never put the weight back on. Good luck!
  • Options
    You need someone who can motivate you. Start with diet control and exercise and set your goals. If you need further assistance, speak to your GP about certain medicine that can help you lose more weight (in certain conditions such as you BMI being higher than 27 etc)
  • Options
    Hi Aster, :)

As this is your first post we wish you a very warm welcome to The Site. It is a friendly community here and hope fully you will find the advice you are looking for.

The Site has loads of great information packed pages that you could check out. They have lots of facts and tips on fitness and healthy eating. As Numb has said diet control and exercise is the place to start. Navyblue has also suggested Weight Watchers, this and other diet support groups can be really effective for some people and you have the support and encouragement from your peers.

It may also be worth giving yourself a break too? You only gave birth 5 months ago, and gaining weight is all part of the experience for most new Mum's. You could also look at our page on being a new parent?

It seems unfair for your family and friends to be laughing at you. can you tell them how this is making you feel?

Good luck and keep posting - :wave:
  • Options
    Hi Numb :wave:

Also wanted to wish you a warm welcome to The Site! It's great that you have found us so that you can offer advice to others, vent, ask questions and seek support. The community here is very supportive and friendly.

Take care and keep posting :)
  • Options
    You can Easily Loose Your Weight For this Most Important thing which is required that you must have strong Will Power,And the Most Simplest way to loose Weight is You Do Brisk Walk Daily Morning and Evening,Do Some Sort of Yoga Which You Can Perform Easily,And Eat Proper Diet.
  • Options
    You dont have to use capital letters for every word, unless its a new sentence.