Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Small Bangles

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My wirsts are tiny so any standard size of bangles in shops eg topshop, dotty ps etc, do not fit me!

I really want some new bangles but the only place that I can find that do small banlges is HandM and my local HandM hasnt had any new jewlerry in for MONTHS!

Any ideas for reasonably priced small bangle selling shops?

Comments

• Options
    I don't know, but I'd like to know the answer to this too. My wrists are ridiculously puny :( I've got some quite small ones from Claire's Accessories but that's about the only place I've found ones that fit.
  • Options
    Me too! My problem isn't so much wrists, I'm ok with them being big round there, but my hands are so little that there's nowt to stop bangles falling straight off.

The only place I've found that fit are the kiddy section in Claire's. And I'm not even talking the teen section - I mean the actual child's section, so as you can imagine, they're not the height of cool. I got one black polka dot one from it that's quite funky, but other than that it's all lilac and sparkles. :grump:
  • Options
    is it all lilac and sparkles in the accessorize children's bit as well?
  • Options
    I've got small wrists too and I don't usually wear bangles because I can never find any that fit.
  • Options
    is it all lilac and sparkles in the accessorize children's bit as well?

Ooh, don't know, actually. May check! :D
  • Options
    Ooh, those silver ones are rather nice. Might have a look-see next time I'm oot.

Good find!
  • Options
    make some with papier mache! then you have something original as well...
  • Options
    I have a few really nice wooden bangles and plain black metal ones from Tammy in BHS but it's a bit hit and miss sometimes but worth a look depending how big your store is.
  • Options
    I have baby wrists too so when I wear chunky bangles I also wear a stretchy bracelet in front to stop the bangles sliding off :)
  • Options
    I don't like stretchy ones as they always get caught on the hairs ouch.
  • Options
    The stretchy ones are usually too big too! Not as bad as the bangles, but I have to walk around with my fingers all splayed to keep them on. Not a good look!

I never consider Tammy now it's all tucked away in BHS, but that's a good idea. Maybe H&M kids or Zara kids? You can get some ace clothes and belts from there, do they do jewellery? Don't think I've ever seen any.
  • Options
    i have baby wrists aswell :grump: is a pain in the arse because i've lost so many nice bangles because of it! stretchys all the way :thumb: :D
  • Options
    Some great suggestions here...can't believe I never thought of looking in the kids' sections of shops :rolleyes: