Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

My Brute Arena fights

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://strubbles.mybrute.com/

create a Brute (a little arena fighter) and make fights :D they are autofight (you can't interact but watch that your brute wins) and gain xp / weapons etc. with ongoing fights. There is a limited number of fights per day, so it doesn't suck away your precious time. Join, it's fun!

create an account password, so others can't play with your brute.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    http://strubbles.mybrute.com/

create a Brute (a little arena fighter) and make fights :D they are autofight (you can't interact but watch that your brute wins) and gain xp / weapons etc. with ongoing fights. There is a limited number of fights per day, so it doesn't suck away your precious time. Join, it's fun!

create an account password, so others can't play with your brute.

My dude took yours out. And I don't mean dinner and dancing. Oh no.

:D
    My dude took yours out. And I don't mean dinner and dancing. Oh no.

:D

wtf, lol. You lucker. I never took my master out. It says I have still 0 pupils, so damn you and your newbie luck :D (if someone regs under your name, he becomes your pupil, giving you xp advantage^^)

should have waited till lvl 3 -_-

/e: I won the last 6 passive matches (where someone fought me [you don't get anything for them]), and you beat me. hot damn.

/e2: you must be fucking joking. you have a million hit points and a weapon on lvl1 and you hit me like 4 or 5 times in a row without me retaliating. :impissed:
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    wtf, lol. You lucker. I never took my master out. It says I have still 0 pupils, so damn you and your newbie luck :D (if someone regs under your name, he becomes your pupil, giving you xp advantage^^)

should have waited till lvl 3 -_-

/e: I won the last 6 passive matches (where someone fought me [you don't get anything for them]), and you beat me. hot damn.

/e2: you must be fucking joking. you have a million hit points and a weapon on lvl1 and you hit me like 4 or 5 times in a row without me retaliating. :impissed:

I already had a lvl 4 brute. :blush:
    I already had a lvl 4 brute. :blush:

you suck! ;D well played, sir.