Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Drug Testing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been gripped with enough weed and coke by the old folks. they are insisting that i get a urine test or blood test. does anyone know how people can get tested privately and what are my chances of passing if i smoked herb and got coked up on friday? what can i do to get rid of the traces left in my blood or urine?
Cheers:(

Comments

• Options
    Coke will stay in ur system for 2/3 days.
    Weed stays longer. The more herb u smoke and the more regulalry u smoke it the longer it stays in ur system, ive heard it ranges from 3-11 weeks but im not sure on that.

Bets thing i can think of is drink alot of water and fluids to try and flush it out ur system, but not soo much water that u make urself ill
  • Options
    you can buy home testing kits now... so they can definatly get one.
  • Options
    Drinking lots of water does not flush cannabis from your system, however if you drink alot on the day of the test it will make ur urine alot more dilute which will help. If wanna stand a chance of passing i would stop smoking now.
    I wouldnt worry about the coke tho it gets out of your system nice and quickly. Urine tests arent too difficult to pass, the one to be afraid of is the hair test. They can see exactly what you've been taking for the last three months. Apparently you can get certain chemicals to wash your hair with that will help you pass. I dont know anyone whos ever tried them tho so....

Hope that helps :)
  • Options
    To pass a drug test just put a small drop of bleach in your piss.
  • Options
    That might not work because they often pH test the urine, as bleach is very alkaline they'd know it had been tampered with.
  • Options