Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Eminem - Hailies Song

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anybody heard Eminem - Hailies Song?

I don't really like eminem's (no offense) songs usually, But i thought this song was amazing. It is such a true song. I can relate to it so well.

Has anybody else heard it? If so what do you think?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I'm not usually into his songs either, but this time, I got the whole album (bought the actual CD as well, not just download off the internet). This album is sooooo good, I love every song in this one. Definately worth the money, and his work definately worth me paying.

The Hailies Song so very good as well, totally love it.
  • Options
    ive got his new album and i just love this song-its my fave one on the album. i dont care what people say about him i think that eminem can actually be a real softie when it comes down to it. i play this song more than any of the rest on the album, though there all really good.
  • Options
    yep ditto to all the above comments...the album is brilliant, I didnt like Hailies song at first but I love it now!:D
  • Options
    I know what you mean. I am so God damn obsessed with Hailies song that i nevr stop listening to it. Cleaning out my closet and My dads gone crazy are great too. :) I got the album after i downloaded hailies song and its alot better than i thought it would be. I'm impressed. :)