Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Orgasmic - Orgasms!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey there all!

I can orgasm by myself, clitorally

ONCE - I orgasmed whilst on top of my partner, I'm thinking this was because the clit was rubbing on his body!

I've never orgasmed via penetration, I get extremely wet and yes it feels good, but I've never orgasmed that way.

Whilst we're having sex I play with my clit, but it doesn't feel the same, I cant get the rhythm and the right thoughts into my head or something, and my boyfriend doesn't know how to clit rub properly, when he does it its rather annoying.

I dunno what to do? :(

Help!

Comments

• Options
    buy him a cockring with one of those fancy attackments? I think they are supposed to give the right clit stimulus when penetrating. I'm no expert tho, for some people it helps to try different positions, because the entering angle is different.
  • Options
    Hmm yeah I think my fella wanted to try that, vibrating cock ring.

Might try.
  • Options
    A lot of women can't orgasm purely through vaginal penetration, it's something to do with the distance between the g-spot and the clitoris and the vaginal opening and the clitoris, as far as I know.

You could try a vibrating cock ring. Or Love Honey do a vibrating toy that sort of folds and sits against your pelvic bone, one side rests against your clit and the other side rests against your g-spot. No idea if it's any good but the video on their website looks very scientific!

Other than that, I'd suggest that your blokey heads south a bit more or that you get him to take you from behind with you lieing flat on the bed; you can reach easier and he will penetrate you deeper, against your g-spot.
  • Options
    Alot of women can't but that does help lie on front bum up and that realy helps
    Relax
  • Options
    I meant attachments, not attackments, unless you want your clitoris to be attacked. a typo.
  • Options
    Those rings only last for about 15-20 minutes and once turned on, cannot be turned off. Worth knowing if you're planning a marathon session.
  • Options
    Those rings only last for about 15-20 minutes and once turned on, cannot be turned off. Worth knowing if you're planning a marathon session.

Your sowjet union cockrings maybe! :razz:
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Your sowjet union cockrings maybe! :razz:

They are the cockrings of the people, manufactured to optimal cockring labour qualities and quora, unlike your decadent capitalist pig cockrings, fit only for refuseniks and running dogs.
  • Options
    I'm also having a bit of this trouble at the mo with my fella. The sex is great but I havent orgasmed once yet.

I'm slowly showing him how to make it more better for me... the only trouble i have is explaining how to find my g-spot. I'm considering showing him a web page that explains how cos I cant seem to tell him. Also havent had much experience of going on top yet so when we get round to that, hopefully it'll be great! :hyper:

Another thought i had.... why not suggest to him that you each think of ways/suggestions for things your partner can do to make things more pleasurable. Ask him what you can do or if your not doings things how he'd like and then you can tell him how you like it done. :flirt:
  • Options

Not true, you can buy one of love honey for less than a tenner. On/off switch and ten spare batteries :thumb: