Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Confused?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sexuality, i've always been straight (im 18)...though i've kissed girls before for a laugh and being drunk, but lately i find myself like attracted to girls, more than before, i've always said if a girl was pretty or whatever but now i think i might fancy them :confused: but then i dont think i'd want to do anything sexual with them, so what am i? i'm totally confused :chin:

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Probably bi-curious I would imagine?
  • Options
    if you don't want to do anything sexual with them, then you have probably just found admiration of the female body...theres a good reason there are many naked lady statues!
  • Options
    Agree with jst :yes: sounds like bi-curious.
    Im bi-sexual always fancied women +sexualy attracted to them too.
    Hope your'e ok want any advice you can p.m me x:wave:
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry about trying to figure out 'what you are'. If you end up actually liking a girl and do want to do something with her, then you do, if you don't, then you don't.

I've been with my bf for 4 years now (since I was 19) and during our sex talk, he often talked about me doing things with my friends. It didn't do much for me at first, but then I think I started to associate the idea of them going down on me or fingering me with cumming. I spent a long time wondering if I actually wanted to be with another girl and a few months ago, ended up getting off with the little sister of an old school friend (who is now 19).

She is now my gf and I have an amazing time with her (my bf doesn't mind - he loves the idea of me being with her). I think if I'd worried about what this made me, I may not have done it and would have missed out on a chance to be with this incredibly cute, wonderful girl.