Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Help i hope she is ok

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
when me and my new girlfriend were having sex, she came but she did bleed a bit!

is that natural for a virgin or not?

if not what do i do?

she said she was ok and not to worry but i am!!!:confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh dear god! It's the dreaded ego worm virus! These have been known to infect the erogenous areas of those newly inducted into the sexual hall of anonymity.

You must gather the flower of the four rarest plants on the planet and mix them with monosodium glutomate to stem the bleeding! But hurry, you only have 7 weeks to complete this quest. I suggest you find a team of highly skilled dwarf puppeteers to aid you.

:rolleyes:

Yes it's normal. Why do people insist on having sex without knowning about it?
    Yep it's normal and she is ok...It's nothing to worry about at all but it's very sweet that you care.
    Don't virgins read up on this shit anymore.....:p
    Course it's normal...as long as it ain't gushing or nothing then you best be worried :D
    i knew abou it but i wanted to make sure and be certain for the safety of my girlfriend and not have idiots have a go about what i do and dont know
    The fact that about 40% of threads in this very forum ask the same fucking question, that if you'd bothered to read the forum guides you'd see the links to information on sex that answer your question, the fact that using even the tiniest part of your brain wouldn've allowed you to find an answer to your question.

That is why I made fun of what you don't know.
    taking the piss out of someone that wants some help is just out of order and i believe you are a bit stuck up. i know i didnt read the forums but what didnt you just say that than being a idiot all your life
    oh by the way if we have to research about everything we do in life it would be boring and pathetic wouldnt it?
This discussion has been closed.