Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

2 stone in 4 months

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Would it be possiable for me to loose 2 stone in 4 months healthaly? I'm a male, im 5ft 10 and am currently 14 and a half stone. What would the best way to go about it be? How much exercise should i do daily and what are the best food groups to be eating. Also im a smoker, would i be able to excercise effeciently being a smoker? Thanks for any replys! :)

Comments

• Options
    My brother did weight watchers. At 6 foot 2, he went from 18 to 15 stone, which is brilliant. He found it very good. I'm not an expert now, but it's mainly based on controlling saturated fat & portion size. I think it took him about 6 months to lose the 3 stone, so It should be possible. You aren't heavy though, so it might take a bit longer. Men have more muscle than women, & muscle weighs more than fat. Check out weight watchers anyway, & good luck!
  • Options
    PS I think walking is great exercise, plus it's free! Half an hour 4 to 5 times a week is good.