Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Rolling Machines-HELP!!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, a mate of mine has just got one of these rolling machine things, but doesnt know how to use it, and neither do any of us, any of u lot ever come accross them, and if so, pleaseee = how the fuck do you use it lol.

http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/420_Blunt_Cone_Rolling_Machine.cfm?iProductID=2361

Thanks for the replys in advance

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1. Put the roach in (usually at the right hand side of the roller)

2. Fill with a mixture of weed (assuming that's what you're using it for!) and tobacco.

3. Make sure the mixture of weed & tobacco is fairly even all the way through, otherwise you'll get the 'lighthouse effect' - where the joint is really thin and tight at the top then widens out a lot more as you get to bottom (the roach end).

4. Close the roller, put a rizla in the gap and use your fingers to slide the paper down (the same way that you would slide paper through a typewriter for example).

5. As the rizla gets close to the end, lick the glue-y area and keep rolling for about 2-4 rolls so that it sticks.

6. Open the roller and abracadabra, the joint is made and ready to be sparked up :)

This is how I always used to do it when I used rollers back in the day. Some people do it differently but whichever way you choose to do it can take a couple of trys to perfect.

Good luck!