Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Crafty Birthday Present - Help?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
RIGHT so my bf and I have decided to make each other birthday cards (we did it for Valentine's Day too) and I'm kinda wanting to getting into paper/card/scrap book-esque crafty stuff SO yeah, he is 25 this year which is sorta special and I was thinking I might take a stab at making a like, canvas of stuff that happened on his birthday. So far I've just been accumulating ideas - one being I've downloaded all the 1984 no1's and might make a material pocket for it to hang on the canvas. I've got lists of famous people born/died on the same date across any year and also in his specific year on that specific day.
I thought I might contact his mummy and see if she can send me some diddy photo's/a copy of the newspaper baby announcement but don't want to ask and then make something really crappy and not do it so...any suggestions,any sites u can direct me too or suggestions of what I could add to the canvas?
Thanks folks! xx

Comments