Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Upset about my best friend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My best friend who i posted about on 'bi-polar' post couple weeks ago tryed suicide twice past week she now volunterely on k2 she on anti depresants that only hospital can suscribe.
I just feel like such a shit friend.
She saw consultant today but not her constultant that be next wed then finger x she be diagonesed with bi polar and put on the right medication.
And get back to normal self again i just miss her so so much just cant believe it im numb:crying:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    aw :( not got any advice for you hun, must feel so shit though knowing shes going through that stuff and that theres nothing you can really do. hopefully shes in the right place now anyway, and she can get the help she needs. x
    aw :( not got any advice for you hun, must feel so shit though knowing shes going through that stuff and that theres nothing you can really do. hopefully shes in the right place now anyway, and she can get the help she needs. x

Thank you for replying hun and your'e only one too so far and from bolton :yippe:
    Her hubby going give me the number thursday so i can ring her.
    But i can see it i'll just end up crying she doesnt need that i need be strong for her:yes:
    re

hi aj fan,:)

Sorry to hear that your feeling the way you do, its sounds like you care alot about your friend but there are some things out of you control of helping her that she wiil need to access through her doctor. you also need to look after yourself too so thank you for your post and i hope you find advice and support for you!

keep posting:wave:
    Yeah don't blame yourself!

She's lucky to have a friend that cares. Good luck and I hope she sorts herself out.